Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
It's check-in time!
marysings posted:
How is everyone doing? Let's have a check-in.

I am finally beginning to feel good although it does bother me that I am rather "blah". No good feelings and no bad feelings. I see my pdoc in six weeks and hopefully I'll be more 'normal', whatever that feels like.

My older son fell last night and will need to see an ortho surgeon. His left hand is a mess of scrapes and a pinky that was sticking sideways away from his hand. They spent quite a bit of time in the ER around midnight.

How did it happen? Their pain-in-the-butt dog wanted to potty around 11pm and Scott was still up. The dog has absolutely destroyed their yard into to one big mud, so Scott put him on a leash to walk around the neighborhood. In their driveway the dog lunged to get into the house. Scott had the leash wrapped around his left hand and between him falling on the concrete and being pulled by the dog, his left hand is a mess. Frankly I think they need to give the dog to some farmer. He's a huge dog, not really a house pet.

I hope everyone finds time to post a message and hopefully your life is filled with positive news.

Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

az330 responded:
Checking In....

I hope your son is doing better today and that his injuries don't require surgery.
I am glad you do feel better. I have missed you. I was getting concerned because we hadn't heard from you. I hope the blah feeling goes away.

As for me. I have been sick. The treatments and medication make me sick. I have pretty much isolated myself. Trying to stay as healthy as I can because of my comprimised immune systerm. I hope to be done with the treatments soon.

Lately I have felt like I have been in robot mode. Trying to just go with the flow. Thoughts of suicide cloud my thoughts sometimes. but I just keep going.

Glad to hear from you. I MISSED YOU!!!!

AZ

DOGDANCING_TCOS responded:
I'm around.
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

bluerose90 responded:
Hey,

Good to hear from you Mary. I hope you feel better soon. I'm sorry about your son!! That sounds really bad Hopefully he doesn't have too much damage to his hand...

AZ, I hope you're able to finish up with your treatments too. Try and take care of yourself. (((gentle hugs))) I can only imagine what it must feel like but I hope you get to feeling better soon. I find myself in robot mode a lot myself so I know what you mean there. Try to do some things that you enjoy though. Just something around the house if you can, maybe that will help to cheer you up.

Hey TCOS! It's good to see you.

I'm not doing too much at the moment. I had a long day and I'm just relaxing at home now. My rabbit is keeping me company. He's really growing! He's only... 2 months maybe a little older and he's doubled in size and his hair is getting a lot longer too. I love to watch him run around. LOL Hopefully tomorrow won't be to crazy and I can have kind of a relax day. Maybe get a few things done around the house. I haven't been feeling that well lately so I haven't gotten much done lately.

I hope everyone has a good weekend!

Rose

tnmist responded:
Very good to hear from you Mary. I'm around.

-Misty

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am broken but I don't like others to know because I fear they won't look at me as strong as they see me now. I don't understand why I am...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.