Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Trigger...uuugh taking care of my health.
DOGDANCING_TCOS posted:
  • *************************************** ********* ****************************************** *******
    Biopsy schedule for 28th. sigh. 6 days of chances for me to freak out about the cost and cancel. They should do these things like the wild kingdom, were they just hunt you down, bag you and haul you off and do it, then release you back into the wild.
    I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

bluerose90 responded:
    hey TCOS,

I'm sorry you're going through all that. *hugs if okay*
    I kinda understand what you mean with that. It seems to be easier sometimes when you don't know it's coming. Less time to stress. Try to relax as much as you can. I know it's far easier said than done. Take care of yourself.

Rose

az330 responded:
    I am proud of you for making this appointment. I understand your fears. I truly do. Hang in there and know you are in my thoughts.

AZ

DOGDANCING_TCOS replied to az330's response:
    This is so hard. The biopsy will cost $1378 out of packet, plus 350 to have it read. I am FREAKING out about the costs, which is why I canceled it last October.

My kids both have dentist appts the next day...uggh.

drowning in medical bills.

Wish I knew how to work the system. We make just a hair over the line for assistance. Me and my kids are uninsured. Thankfully hubby has insurance.

Life, why does it have to be so complicated?
    I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

tnmist replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
    {{{{gentle hugs}}}}

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was 11 when I found out what was happening to me was wrong the blue pigs came to my elementary school and told us the difference between a good touc...More

Helpful Tips

my story - in part anyway
    I had always been asked if I had been molested and always answered no. Then, after a hysterectomy at 36, I was once again asked, only this ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    9 of 12 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
    Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.