Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Today
az330 posted:
Today is a cold rainy day....Feeling down and out today. I just feel I dont belong. I have no purpose.....

slik_kitty responded:
hugs. know that you are not alone.

YanPan responded:
You have purpose. Hang in there. Tomorrow will be better.

bluerose90 responded:
  • Hugs* Try to keep your head up AZ. We're thinking about you, you're not alone.
  •  
    tnmist responded:
    {{{AZ}}} *nodding in understanding.*

az330 responded:
    Thank you for the support. Thank you for allowing me to share what I cannot share with anyone else. Thank you for understanding what I am going thru. I feel like everyone in my life just doesnt get it! Its frustrating. I am always trying to remain as positive as I can for my physical health. Mentally I feel really sick. I have put so much on the back burner to focus on my health and treatments. I feel it building up inside of me. I keep stuffing it down. I feel like that little girl who was getting hurt. I've stopped going to see my therapist. I have stopped everything. Thank you for validating my thoughts and feelings.

AZ

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was 11 when I found out what was happening to me was wrong the blue pigs came to my elementary school and told us the difference between a good touc...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
    I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    10 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.