Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Today
az330 posted:
Today is a cold rainy day....Feeling down and out today. I just feel I dont belong. I have no purpose.....

slik_kitty responded:
hugs. know that you are not alone.

YanPan responded:
You have purpose. Hang in there. Tomorrow will be better.

bluerose90 responded:
  • Hugs* Try to keep your head up AZ. We're thinking about you, you're not alone.
  •  
    tnmist responded:
    {{{AZ}}} *nodding in understanding.*

az330 responded:
    Thank you for the support. Thank you for allowing me to share what I cannot share with anyone else. Thank you for understanding what I am going thru. I feel like everyone in my life just doesnt get it! Its frustrating. I am always trying to remain as positive as I can for my physical health. Mentally I feel really sick. I have put so much on the back burner to focus on my health and treatments. I feel it building up inside of me. I keep stuffing it down. I feel like that little girl who was getting hurt. I've stopped going to see my therapist. I have stopped everything. Thank you for validating my thoughts and feelings.

AZ

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 24 years old and still recovering from a near-fatal automobile accident. I really have many stories so I guess I will start at the beginning...we...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
    I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    10 of 11 found this helpful