Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Support group
fitzfood posted:
I would like to find a support group for grandmothers who have or are going thru her husband molesting her grandchild if it possible there is something like that?

DOGDANCING_TCOS responded:
I am sorry your facing that Fitzfood. I am sure there is one out there, because this happens way more often than it should.

I applaud your strength to seek out support and not stew in hidden silence.

We may not have all the answers here, but we are a fabulous group who will lend an ear and offer support if you want to hang with us while you search for the perfect group.

Peace be the journey
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

bluerose90 responded:
Hi fitzfood,

I'm so sorry that you're going through this. I honestly don't know of any support groups like what you're looking for but you might try some Google searches. There might be one you can find in your area.

Like TCOS said we're good listeners here. I'm sorry for everything you're going through right now but you're not alone. We're here to listen if you want to talk.

Take care.

Rose

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, I have no idea how to use a site like this but hopefully I'll catch on quick. lyI am looking for support from other adults dealing with being ...More

Helpful Tips

my story - in part anyway
I had always been asked if I had been molested and always answered no. Then, after a hysterectomy at 36, I was once again asked, only this ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.