Skip to content
Support group
fitzfood posted:
I would like to find a support group for grandmothers who have or are going thru her husband molesting her grandchild if it possible there is something like that?
I am sorry your facing that Fitzfood. I am sure there is one out there, because this happens way more often than it should.

I applaud your strength to seek out support and not stew in hidden silence.

We may not have all the answers here, but we are a fabulous group who will lend an ear and offer support if you want to hang with us while you search for the perfect group.

Peace be the journey
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.
bluerose90 responded:
Hi fitzfood,

I'm so sorry that you're going through this. I honestly don't know of any support groups like what you're looking for but you might try some Google searches. There might be one you can find in your area.

Like TCOS said we're good listeners here. I'm sorry for everything you're going through right now but you're not alone. We're here to listen if you want to talk.

Take care.


Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, all. I've been kicking around this site for years in all its various forms. Change is not easy, but survivable. I'm working on my MSW (M...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.