Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
health update - trigger
DOGDANCING_TCOS posted:
  • ******************************************************** **************** ***************************************************** *********************

Had the two lumps in my boob biopsied yesterday. Should have results wed/thur.

Very sore.

and freaking tired...i've been up nearly two days now, work is killing me with starting on Sat 11 hr shift, Sun 14 hr shift, Monday 10.5 hr shift

So TN yes I have been quiet...its because I'm working like a dog.
    Cracking around the edges so taking tonight off by force.

********************* SI TRIGGER *************************
    the part of me who self injures really wants to mess with the biopsy incision. But I am being good....and thats hard sometimes.
    I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

tnmist responded:
    Thank you for your replies this evening. DD, and I'm glad you are doing what's best for your health, both with biopsies and with abstaining from SH.

Hope you get some rest. Take care of you.

-Misty

bluerose90 responded:
    Hey DD,

I'm glad to hear from you. I'm sorry you're in pain.

Try to rest tonight and take care of yourself. I'm glad you're trying to be good and not SH. I know how hard that can be. Take a few deep breaths and rest.

Please keep us up to date on how you're doing.

Rose

slik_kitty responded:
    wow, i hope you have some days off so you can relax. that's an awful lot of hours in a few days. hugs. i hope the news on the biopsy is good.

az330 responded:
    Please take care of yourself. I hope you get some rest. I know what it is like working long hours like that. I am proud of you for getting it done. Its important...I hope for the best results.

PS...I am wrapping the SA pink blanket around you and hope it makes you feel safe and secure. Hang in there.
    Please...

AZ

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 24 years old and still recovering from a near-fatal automobile accident. I really have many stories so I guess I will start at the beginning...we...More

Helpful Tips

my story - in part anyway
    I had always been asked if I had been molested and always answered no. Then, after a hysterectomy at 36, I was once again asked, only this ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    9 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.