Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
It's Freaking M e Out----BIG TRIGGER
soulkeepers posted:

• Watchchamacallit

Thingamajigs

Soul seekers

I hope that's enough room for whomever is not in a safe place mentally and emotionally.

I keep having this reoccurring dream that I've never had before.Haven't slept in over 24 hours and it's rather interesting.It's bothering me so much cause I'm awake and I'm having that dream during the day.I feel whole heartly that it's a dream but can't make heads or tails of it.

Lately I have been dreaming a lot but this one happens every night.I keep having a dream of being raped by my father in a grocery store and I never wake up before he does.I'm agitated,restless,angry,and need a mental escape.Don't know what prompted this or why it comes so real like bring the actually feelings with it.

Thanks I guess I just needed to get that out cause it's driving me crazy.There's too many things spinning out and can't get a hold of one before the next one comes reeling.
WE CAN'T APOLOGIZE FOR WHO WE ARE BUT TO THOSE WHO IS HURT CAUSE OF US!!!!!!!

DOGDANCING_TCOS responded:
I hope speaking it aloud and writing it down helps to purge it from your mind.

We have an alter who mans the dreamtime. But some nights she takes the night off. So we learned to use "dream anchors"
to help ground us in bad dreams.

Mine are phones, and orange objects, and pictures that are hanging crooked.

Doing some mindful meditation prior to falling asleep will cue my mind that there are anchors and seeing/touching or thinking of them will help to pull me from bad dreams.

I picked the phone specifically if I was in dreams in a house where I was baing hurt. I could ask "can I use the phone" and bingo my dream anchor is handed to me.

I also use wall touching/pressing to ground me in my room.

sleep can be a troubling place for surviors. Might try new pajamas, or sleep outfit. Sometimes that can be enough to alter the course of the dreams.

(((((((((((((((((((((((SK)))))))))))))))))))))))) I hope you get to sleep unmolested soon.
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

DOGDANCING_TCOS replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
oh and try other stuff too like, rotating the bed or moving it to another spot, different blanket etc Sometimes a new scent in the room will help too (candle/room spray)

I have several different tapes I sleep too also when I am getting bothered by the "red dreams", they help give me a mental break when I'm cracking.
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

soulkeepers replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
DDT,

I REALLY HOPE YOU GET SOME GOOD NEW TODAY ON YOUR RESULTS.SAW YOUR POST BUT KEEP FORGETTING TO RESPOND TO IT.

GOT A 1 1/2 HOURS OF SLEEP AND NOW THE BODY IS MADE CAUSE I FORCE IT TO REST.HAVE GROUP TONIGHT BUT DON'T THINK I'LL MAKE CAUSE HAVE NO ENERGY. PARANOIA FLOURISHES WHEN IN THIS STATE OF MIND.IF WE DON'T GET MORE SLEEP SOON THINGS CAN TURN UGLY. DON'T LIKE ROLLING THE DICE LIKE THIS.

RIGHT NOW STOMACH IS REALLY HURTING SO WILL WRITE MORE LATER.

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
WE CAN'T APOLOGIZE FOR WHO WE ARE BUT TO THOSE WHO IS HURT CAUSE OF US!!!!!!!

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.