(Groan)
Misty

bluerose90 responded:
I'm not sleeping right there with you.

((Hugs))

Rose
Where there is shadow, there is light.

tnmist replied to bluerose90's response:
Hope you were able to get some sleep...I'm just trying to get through another day. This week is the pits as far as rest is concerned. Bother!!

OH, and I'm trying not to panic after finding out that a friend may be visiting here later next week, if circumstances work out. The thought of the energy it will take to get my place looking halfway decent is overwhelming! I just couldn't tell her no, though. Sigh.

Misty

bluerose90 replied to tnmist's response:
I finally slept at 7am and was able to sleep for a couple of hours. Thankfully my schedule is so weird that my mornings are usually free so I could sleep late. I hope you were able to sleep too.

Ohh, it makes me nervous when people come to visit too. I have to make a list of everything I need to do/finish/clean before they arrive and check them off as I go. (Maybe a little OCD... lol) Everything will be okay though. I'm glad that you're going to get to visit with your friend.

((Hugs if okay))
Where there is shadow, there is light.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was SA by a friend of my father's when I was 8. He watched us for a little while one day when my father went to get parts to fix a car. The craz...More

Helpful Tips

my story - in part anyway
I had always been asked if I had been molested and always answered no. Then, after a hysterectomy at 36, I was once again asked, only this ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 12 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.