Skip to content
Trying
az330 posted:
Good Afternoon,

Its been a rough week. I am feeling drained. Im trying to be good to myself. Today I went and got me some frozen yogurt. I sat there in the sunshine and enjoyed it. I can't eat much but at least I tried to be good to myself. I do have a nasty head cold. but with meds im starting to dry out. One day at a time. I hope I can sleep....too sick to sleep long periods of time....How is everyone else doing???

DOGDANCING_TCOS responded:
oh the glorious power of sunshine. We had some here too.

My big sister and I got a shrimp plater at cosco and then sat in the car in the sunshine and ate them all.

I have been taking better care of my selves trying to stop this mental slide. Results so far are encouraging.

So I am right there with you Az...trying too.
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

bluerose90 responded:
Hey AZ, I was wondering how you were doing with your cold and everything. Good to hear that you got to enjoy some sunshine too. I hope you can get some sleep too. You need it.

Good to hear from you DD. I'm glad that you're trying to be good to yourself. Everything but the shrimp sounds fun. lol I'm not much of one for sea food... and that's kind of sad because I live next to the ocean right now.

I've been trying to be good to myself today. I watched one of my favorite tv shows. I'm kind of on a down swing right now but I hope I'll be feeling better soon. So I'm with the two of you. I'm trying.

Rose
Where there is shadow, there is light.

tnmist replied to bluerose90's response:
AZ, glad you are on the mend.
DD, always good to hear from you, no matter which self writes.

Yes, that sums it up for me, too: Downswing but trying. Discouraged with a lot of things.

-Misty

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 24 years old and still recovering from a near-fatal automobile accident. I really have many stories so I guess I will start at the beginning...we...More

Helpful Tips

my story - in part anyway
I had always been asked if I had been molested and always answered no. Then, after a hysterectomy at 36, I was once again asked, only this ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 13 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.