Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Sleep
az330 posted:
I havent slept in 2 days....too much on my mind.... I close my eyes and cannot sleep. the hours are dragging. Im losing my mind

Jade2012 responded:
Hi AZ,
Sorry to hear that...have you tried anything to help facilitate sleep? Like a warm bath, sleepytime tea, warm milk, lavender aromatherapy, reading something light-hearted to help you relax, etc.? I hope you're sleeping right now.
~Jade
In helping others we shall help ourselves, for whatever good we give out completes the circle and comes back to us. - Flora Edwards

soulkeepers responded:
AZ330,

Hope you can get some sleep soon.
WE CAN'T APOLOGIZE FOR WHO WE ARE BUT TO THOSE WHO IS HURT CAUSE OF US!!!!!!!

az330 replied to soulkeepers's response:
I have slept about 5 hours in 2 days. I have a call into the dr. I think its the new meds my dr put me on....
I have tried sleepytime tea, warm bath. I do not have sleeping pills in my house because I do not trust myself with them. Mentally tired but just cant sleep....Im try to keep myself present I feel like hiding and going into lurking mode. I need some time. I dont know if this makes sense or not. I think im just rambling now....

Jade2012 replied to az330's response:
Yes, it does make sense, AZ. Hopefully, its a side effect of a new med that can be tweaked to help you sleep - or, it may be that another med will work better for you.....
In helping others we shall help ourselves, for whatever good we give out completes the circle and comes back to us. - Flora Edwards

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a mother of two grown sons, have a great daughter-in-law, granddaughter and grandson. I have fibromyalgia and by the early/mid 90's tha...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.