Skip to content
Hello Everyone
Jade2012 posted:
I'm back after a long hiatus:) Is Caprice still on here? I haven't seen any recent posts by her. ???
~Jade
In helping others we shall help ourselves, for whatever good we give out completes the circle and comes back to us. - Flora Edwards

DOGDANCING_TCOS responded:
Welcome back Jade!

Sadly, no, Caprice is no longer here. WebMD made some cooperate level changes and pulled all the moderators mid December. We sure miss the stuffing out of her.
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

Jade2012 replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
I really liked her a lot! I hope she's doing well.
So, is there anyone moderating and/or doing the things that Caprice did so well??
In helping others we shall help ourselves, for whatever good we give out completes the circle and comes back to us. - Flora Edwards

DOGDANCING_TCOS replied to Jade2012's response:
if we need an issue addressed like a post removed etc there is the "report" button.

But other than that we are 'home alone'.
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

slik_kitty responded:
welcome back jade.

Jade2012 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Thanks, slik_kitty
How are you doing?

az330 replied to Jade2012's response:
Hi Jade! sorry I have not said hi. I have been preoccupied. How are you today???

AZ

Jade2012 replied to az330's response:
I'm doing pretty good today.....

Jade2012 replied to az330's response:
I hope you're doing ok, AZ

slik_kitty replied to Jade2012's response:
i'm exhausted. just got off from work this morning after working for 22 hrs. hope all is well with you.

tnmist replied to slik_kitty's response:
Hi, Jade. Sorry it's been such a delayed response!

Wow, SK, hope you get some rest after all that!

Misty

Jade2012 replied to tnmist's response:
Hi Misty No problem...life is busy..how are you, Misty?

tnmist replied to Jade2012's response:
How am I doing? Guess it depends what day you ask me, ha. I feel bonkers, but overall trying to keep it together. BTW, I tried responding to your Valentine's post twice, and they never came through...I try to ignore that day, and I spent the day with a couple of friends about 2-1/2 hours from me, which did a good job of distracting me. Hope others had a good day or at least wasn't triggered.

I've had a busy morning, and I'm going to go try to take a nap. Trying to get rid of a headache to boot.

Hope you and everyone here have a good rest of the day. Stay safe.

Misty

Spotlight: Member Stories

Just thought that my revealing this discussion would open my story of sexual abuse, and bring my insecure self to light. This part of my life was alwa...More

Helpful Tips

Are you having posting problems?
With all the posting/not posting problems, try these: 1. Copy your post/response BEFORE clicking on "post" 2. If the "can't post now" ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.