Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    **Possible trigger** Any similar experiences out there? **Possible trigger** ??
    Jade2012 posted:
    I go along for good stretches of time when I feel like I am "normal" - whatever "normal" means, anyway - I guess in this case it would mean there was no SA in my childhood. During the "good stretches" I am really up - positive, able to get some things accomplished, easier to get along with, a lot less irritable, somewhat comfortable engaging in conversation with others at work, things go well at home....

    Then something happens or there is something that triggers my thoughts to go back to when I was that little girl....sometimes its a bad dream that seems to come from out of nowhere...sometimes its something on tv, other times its something I read.....I become irritable & thoughts are negative and I have a bad attitude toward men....even toward Patrick whom I love very much - he certainly doesn't deserve my attitude. During these times, I get angry when he wants sex, I tell him no & most of the time he honors that but when I just give in, I feel angry at him afterwards - I feel like he's selfish.....I feel like men just want one thing, I feel disgusted....a few months ago, after we had sex I just started balling. Had no idea it was going to happen, just had an overwhelming emotional outburst & literally felt sick to my stomach. What's up with that?
    In helping others we shall help ourselves, for whatever good we give out completes the circle and comes back to us. - Flora Edwards

    Spotlight: Member Stories

    I'm 38 years old mother with three kids who are basicily teens 11 and 15 years of age. I grew up knowing that I was not the right sex i.e. dad wan...More

    Helpful Tips

    Are you having posting problems?
    With all the posting/not posting problems, try these: 1. Copy your post/response BEFORE clicking on "post" 2. If the "can't post now" ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    5 of 7 found this helpful

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.