Skip to content
Goin' In ..........?BIG TRIGGER
soulkeepers posted:
Last night was really rough but manage to get through.It was raining and I hate when it do just not last night.took a hot bath'use the sound of the rain blowing softly against the windows to be able to close my eyes.It took awhile after sliding into bed to fall asleep but I did.Five hours of sleep which is more than I have gotten in weeks.

_-----------_-----------------------

Today I'm back to engaging in things and blocking them out.Waking up out of what seems like a slow motion state was too freaky.Slowly blinking took a minute before I realized I had a weapon in my hand.Slowly thinking trying to figure out where the hell I

got it from

Did I make a deal with death?

Still trying to put the pieces of this puzzle together on this.
WE CAN'T APOLOGIZE FOR WHO WE ARE BUT TO THOSE WHO IS HURT CAUSE OF US!!!!!!!

az330 responded:
Hugs (((((Soulkeepers))))). I hope things get better for you.

AZ

soulkeepers replied to az330's response:
AZ330,

Thanks for your words of acknowledgement.Hope things get better for you and sooner than later.

Explaining the what it is behind all of this craziness would be a waste of energy.The truth is it won't matter as far as we can see that's pretty much the case.

The mind set as of now is "TALK TO THE HANDS CAUSE THE EARS ARE NOT LISTENING"

NOW NOTHING AGAINST YOU BUT PEOPLE JUST DON'T GET IT OR US.ANGRY WITH A FEW PEOPLE BUT NOT GONNA SAY WHY.JUST LEAVE AT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS FOR SEE THE POST

Wyatt

tnmist replied to soulkeepers's response:
{{safe, gentle hugs, if okay}}. I won't pretend to understand, but I can still hear the pain, frustration, exasperation, and probably a bunch of other feelings I can't quite put my finger on, and I just want to say that I'm listening. Hope you stay safe. Wish I could offer more solid support, but I'm still glad you are part of the group here.

Misty

soulkeepers replied to tnmist's response:
TNmist,

Sorry for being on the runaway status for days.Wanted to thank you for listening here and for offering support.

Don't have much to say at the moment except thanks.

No apology needed! We all have our private battles, and I don't write anything with a time clock attached. Be gentle with yourself.

-Misty

soulkeepers replied to tnmist's response:
TNmist,

Hope things are going well for you.

Being private can be good and on the other hand no so good.

We're being so tight and private cause we're damn near scared to death.Trust is a big issue right now have little to none and a reason for being closed in.

Thanks for listening

hope there is at least one person in your life you can trust. Being scared and hyper alert most of the time is very tiring. i hope things become calmer for you soon. ***Laying the pink blanket near you for you to use if you like. I know it makes me feel a little safer with it wrapped around me.***

As for me, i'm very discouraged this week...not feeling all that trusting of anyone either. Maybe next week will have fairer winds to fill my sails just a little bit.

-Misty

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, all. I've been kicking around this site for years in all its various forms. Change is not easy, but survivable. I'm working on my MSW (M...More

Helpful Tips

my story - in part anyway
I had always been asked if I had been molested and always answered no. Then, after a hysterectomy at 36, I was once again asked, only this ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 13 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.