Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Lurking
az330 posted:
Lurkdom has taken over.....I see you all I just dont have the energy to respond. Counting down the treatments. Spring is almost here....Hopefully in the end everything will go according to plan.

I hope all of you are doing well....I will go back to lurking now....

*Runs down the hall and hides in the corner*

AZ

tnmist responded:
  • Watching as you retreat back into safety, lifting a hand in a little friendly wave as you pass by, and hoping better days are upon you soon. Offers her blanket and even a teddy if you need it.*

-Misty
  •  
    bluerose90 responded:
  • Hooks a little wagon to Foxy and sends him to you with some supplies: chocolate chip cookies and milk, coloring books and crayons, and funny movies. Sits back with Misty. Hoping that everything goes well for you.*

Rose
    Where there is shadow, there is light.
  •  
    slik_kitty responded:
    hugs

az330 replied to slik_kitty's response:
    Thanks still lurking.....Needing to feel safe.....

AZ

tnmist replied to az330's response:
    (((gentle hugs if okay)))

-Misty

bluerose90 replied to az330's response:
    ((((hugs if okay))))

*Sends you the fluffy pink blanket to curl up in*

Rose
    " class="_mp3rocket_overlay_style" style="left: <%= overlayLeft %>; top: <%= overlayTop %>; width: <%= overlayWidth %>; height: <%= overlayHeight %>">
    Where there is shadow, there is light.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 25 and I'm married with 2 young children. Growing up was very very hard. A very important man in my life hurt me in many ways. I almost di...More

Helpful Tips

Are you having posting problems?
    With all the posting/not posting problems, try these: 1. Copy your post/response BEFORE clicking on "post" 2. If the "can't post now" ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    4 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.