Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Lurking
az330 posted:
Lurkdom has taken over.....I see you all I just dont have the energy to respond. Counting down the treatments. Spring is almost here....Hopefully in the end everything will go according to plan.

I hope all of you are doing well....I will go back to lurking now....

*Runs down the hall and hides in the corner*

AZ

tnmist responded:
  • Watching as you retreat back into safety, lifting a hand in a little friendly wave as you pass by, and hoping better days are upon you soon. Offers her blanket and even a teddy if you need it.*

-Misty
  •  
    bluerose90 responded:
  • Hooks a little wagon to Foxy and sends him to you with some supplies: chocolate chip cookies and milk, coloring books and crayons, and funny movies. Sits back with Misty. Hoping that everything goes well for you.*

Rose
    Where there is shadow, there is light.
  •  
    slik_kitty responded:
    hugs

az330 replied to slik_kitty's response:
    Thanks still lurking.....Needing to feel safe.....

AZ

tnmist replied to az330's response:
    (((gentle hugs if okay)))

-Misty

bluerose90 replied to az330's response:
    ((((hugs if okay))))

*Sends you the fluffy pink blanket to curl up in*

Rose
    " class="_mp3rocket_overlay_style" style="left: <%= overlayLeft %>; top: <%= overlayTop %>; width: <%= overlayWidth %>; height: <%= overlayHeight %>">
    Where there is shadow, there is light.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was sexually abused by my older brother and my older cousin from age 8-18. I repressed these memories for many years. When I was in my mid 30's ...More

Helpful Tips

my story - in part anyway
    I had always been asked if I had been molested and always answered no. Then, after a hysterectomy at 36, I was once again asked, only this ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    9 of 12 found this helpful