Skip to content
Homesick/Lonely
bluerose90 posted:
I received some pictures from home today... You would think that it would make me happy to get pictures from home but I always hate when they come. They just remind me of how much I miss home and all the people I care about. I started crying as soon as I looked at them and I haven't been able to stop.

Just feeling very alone right now...

Rose" class="_mp3rocket_overlay_style" style="left: <%= overlayLeft %>; top: <%= overlayTop %>; width: <%= overlayWidth %>; height: <%= overlayHeight %>">
Where there is shadow, there is light.

Take the Poll

Anyone know why WebMD is making me post a poll every time I start a discussion??? " class="_mp3rocket_overlay_style" style="left:
  • Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
vote
View Poll Results

tnmist responded:
((((gentle hugs)))) Wraps blue blanket around you and sits next to you. Has extra tissues handy. Brought coloring books and crayons...Hoping Foxy cuddles with you.

-Misty

bluerose90 replied to tnmist's response:
Thanks Misty. Foxy's not wanting to hold still to cuddle unfortunately. It's funny you should mention crayons. I was finally able to get some today. They are really hard to find around here for some reason, but I got a box of 64.

I'm just going to curl up for awhile.

Rose" class="_mp3rocket_overlay_style" style="left: <%= overlayLeft %>; top: <%= overlayTop %>; width: <%= overlayWidth %>; height: <%= overlayHeight %>">

slik_kitty responded:
you don't have to post a poll question, it's optional.

bluerose90 replied to slik_kitty's response:
I know it's supposed to be SK but the last two times that I've tried to post something it's not allowed me to post before setting up a poll question. I've tried signing out and in again. Refreshing the browser. I checked to make sure I didn't have some box checked that said I was going to post a question and nothing. I don't know why. I also have this garbled stuff that always shows up at the bottom of my posts. I thought it might be because of a program I downloaded a couple of days ago so I uninstalled it. I hope that fixed the problem but I don't know.

Rose

" class="_mp3rocket_overlay_style" style="left: <%= overlayLeft %>; top: <%= overlayTop %>; width: <%= overlayWidth %>; height: <%= overlayHeight %>">

tnmist replied to bluerose90's response:
I'm sure you are quite annoyed by now. Something weird has happened, but if it is only with WebMD, then it seems like it is their end somehow...Wish I could help. Don't let it keep you from posting, though.

-Misty

bluerose90 replied to tnmist's response:
Thanks Misty.

I think I may have figured out what it was. The program I had downloaded for music added a program onto FireFox that worked in the background. I found it while I was trying to figure out what was going on and I disabled it. Hopefully whatever it did that messed with WebMD's site will stop now.

Rose

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was 11 when I found out what was happening to me was wrong the blue pigs came to my elementary school and told us the difference between a good touc...More

Helpful Tips

Are you having posting problems?
With all the posting/not posting problems, try these: 1. Copy your post/response BEFORE clicking on "post" 2. If the "can't post now" ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.