Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Having a rough one...
Jade2012 posted:
Its been a rough one here, too. Can't remember when I last felt this yucky. Anxiety is through the roof, so emotionally on edge and I'm not sure why. Maybe the time change? I know I haven't been sleeping much and when I have been able to sleep the bad dream comes back again. I don't know. Maybe its time to be serious about seeing a T now. I'm afraid if I don't, I may lose Patrick. I haven't been treating him very well. I wouldn't blame him if he left because he doesn't deserve this. I have very little to no patience for anything and I am so easily irritated by things. I don't want to get out of bed in the morning, haven't lifted a finger around the house in two weeks (its such a mess), and haven't been very productive at work. Feeling this low, I can understand why some people contemplate S. I need to snap out of this somehow. I am taking tomorrow off from work in hopes that it will help me feel better - less anxious hopefully and not so irritable.
~Jade
In helping others we shall help ourselves, for whatever good we give out completes the circle and comes back to us. - Flora Edwards

tnmist responded:
Glad you have tomorrow off and hope it helps! I'm in a funk, too. Lot of that going around. (((hugs if okay)))

-Misty

bluerose90 responded:
It must be something in the water... I think we are all having a rough time right now. I hope that you get to feeling better today. I know what it's like to feel like you don't even have the strength to get out of bed in the morning. Hang in there.
(((Hugs if okay)))

Rose
Where there is shadow, there is light.

Jade2012 replied to bluerose90's response:
Thank you Misty & Rose....still feeling yucky. Its my second day in my pjs on the couch. Patrick & the girls left @11am to go to a bday party. I could tell he wasn't very happy I wasn't going. Oh well, i'm gonna try to go bowling with all the family tomorrow even if I have to drag myself there.

Peace to you both
In helping others we shall help ourselves, for whatever good we give out completes the circle and comes back to us. - Flora Edwards

tnmist replied to Jade2012's response:
Oh, do try to go. I know, for myself, a lot of times I feel better/okay once I'm in the middle of doing something that I had to drag myself to do.

-Misty

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was molested by 3 relatives. All of this occured when I was just 7 and younger. Two were male, one was female. Two were repeating abuses that had/we...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.