Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

update? trigger for Self injury
  • ************************ **************************** *************************
    ****************************************** *************************************not ignoring everyone...just been struggling. On the mend from begin undermedicated for my thyroid issues. When I get low I get psychotic and this is not much fun. This bout cost me a lot, and I am slowly recovering from the damage I inflicted.

Feeling well enough to do this:

and finally have energy to get back into life again.

Hope all is well with the board. Hope to get back to posting replies as my head space continues to even out.

peace be the journey
    I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.
    bluerose90 responded:
    Hey DDT,

I really hope that they have fixed your dosage. (((Hugs if okay))) Feel better soon.

Where there is shadow, there is light.
    slik_kitty responded:
    glad you are feeling better. hugs
    tnmist responded:
    Great blog and pics there, DD. Thank you for sharing. Hope you are feeling better soon, too.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Only three people in my life know my story and they don't even know a fraction of it truth be known. For the moment that's the way it has to b...More

Helpful Tips

Are you having posting problems?
    With all the posting/not posting problems, try these: 1. Copy your post/response BEFORE clicking on "post" 2. If the "can't post now" ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    5 of 7 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.