Skip to content
update? trigger for Self injury
DOGDANCING_TCOS posted:
  • ************************ **************************** *************************
    ****************************************** *************************************not ignoring everyone...just been struggling. On the mend from begin undermedicated for my thyroid issues. When I get low I get psychotic and this is not much fun. This bout cost me a lot, and I am slowly recovering from the damage I inflicted.

Feeling well enough to do this:

http://gettingthebucksout.blogspot.com/2013/03/5-snow-cones-shiners-circus-2013.html

and finally have energy to get back into life again.

Hope all is well with the board. Hope to get back to posting replies as my head space continues to even out.

peace be the journey
    I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

bluerose90 responded:
    Hey DDT,

I really hope that they have fixed your dosage. (((Hugs if okay))) Feel better soon.

Rose
    Where there is shadow, there is light.

slik_kitty responded:
    glad you are feeling better. hugs

tnmist responded:
    Great blog and pics there, DD. Thank you for sharing. Hope you are feeling better soon, too.

-Misty

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was sexually abused by my older brother and my older cousin from age 8-18. I repressed these memories for many years. When I was in my mid 30's ...More

Helpful Tips

my story - in part anyway
    I had always been asked if I had been molested and always answered no. Then, after a hysterectomy at 36, I was once again asked, only this ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    10 of 13 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.