Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1.Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/health-conditions/f/mental-health/

2.Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

Thoughts of spring
    az330 posted:
    Spring is appoaching and I cannot wait.....Feeling antsy on the inside. Counting down the treatments....What a daunting thing...Its almost over....One thing at a time....Trying to be strong and stay focused. Not letting myself feel too much right now. Thinking about everyone...

AZ

slik_kitty responded:
    hugs

bluerose90 responded:
    It's good to hear from you AZ. Keep going one day at a time. (((Hugs)))

Rose
    Where there is shadow, there is light.

tnmist replied to bluerose90's response:
    (((AZ))) Keep on keeping on. Spring is on its way.

-Misty

Spotlight: Member Stories

When I was 4 or 5 my family lived in Turkey. My father was in the Air Force and stationed there. I remember a neighbor boy. He was about 12. He would ...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
    I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    10 of 11 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.