Skip to content
Just a little something silly. :)
bluerose90 posted:
This doesn't have much to do about anything honestly, but it made me smile so I thought I would share. It seems like most if not all of us have been having a hard time lately so maybe this will bring out a few smiles.

This afternoon I gave Foxy (my wabbit) some a carrot and a slice of mango, which he always goes crazy for, and left him to eat for awhile. Not long after I looked away from what I was doing and saw Foxy lying on his belly on the floor and I had to do a double take because the fur under his chin was orange! Apparently he is a messy eater because the carrot mixed with mango gave him an orange goatee. It looked so silly I started dying laughing and he jumped up and looked at me like I was nuts.

Yeah, like I said it's just something silly.

Rose
Where there is shadow, there is light.

slik_kitty responded:
lol, pics next time!!!

bluerose90 replied to slik_kitty's response:
I know! LOL I'm kicking myself because I didn't get any pics of it. I'm going to give him some more today and see if it happens again. If it does I'll be sure to get pictures. LOL

Rose

tnmist replied to bluerose90's response:
Thanks for trying to make us smile, Rose. That sounds too cute...The other day my dog sneezed on my cat and my cat promptly swiped him with his paw and strutted away. Guess you had to be there, but it was funny to me. Doesn't take much to entertain me.

-Misty

bluerose90 replied to tnmist's response:
Awe! I loved to watch my cat and my mom's dog go at it. LOL They didn't like each other very much and would often chase each other around the house playing.

Rose

Spotlight: Member Stories

My story? Where should I begin...? When I was 12, I had my first sexual experience. What started as simple curiosity and exploration led to something ...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.