My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
..Swriling......TRIGGER
soulkeepers posted:
Blow with the wind,

Flow with the tide,

Spread too thin,

Crying and screaming from within

Lives that haven't begin.

Sitting by the fire place cause it's raining and nasty outside.Fasinated by the different color flames that comes from burning of the logs.And the thought keeps swriling "JUMP IN"
Crying Is Like Taking Your Soul To The Laundry Mat!!!!!!!

soulkeepers responded:
Just coming to my own understanding of the way things are and what will never be.
Crying Is Like Taking Your Soul To The Laundry Mat!!!!!!!

tnmist responded:
Fires can be mesmerizing. Please don't act on that thought. Please keep yourselves safe, even if that means extinguishing the fire for now and wrapping some extra blankets around you. Full moon this week. This may explain some of what's going on with so many of us. ****Leaves the pink blanket of comfort and hope within reach to help keep yourselves safe and warm.****

-Misty

bluerose90 replied to soulkeepers's response:
I'm sorry that it's so nasty outside right now... Please keep yourself safe tonight. Wrap up in some blankets, maybe drink some hot tea or cocoa, anything that can help you stay warm and safe.

(((Hugs if okay)))

Rose
Where there is shadow, there is light.

tnmist replied to soulkeepers's response:
Hope you are doing better this evening.

-Misty

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, I have no idea how to use a site like this but hopefully I'll catch on quick. lyI am looking for support from other adults dealing with being ...More

Helpful Tips

Are you having posting problems?
With all the posting/not posting problems, try these: 1. Copy your post/response BEFORE clicking on "post" 2. If the "can't post now" ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.