Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

..Swriling......TRIGGER
    soulkeepers posted:
    Blow with the wind,

Flow with the tide,

Spread too thin,

Crying and screaming from within

Lives that haven't begin.

Sitting by the fire place cause it's raining and nasty outside.Fasinated by the different color flames that comes from burning of the logs.And the thought keeps swriling "JUMP IN"
    Crying Is Like Taking Your Soul To The Laundry Mat!!!!!!!

soulkeepers responded:
    Just coming to my own understanding of the way things are and what will never be.
    Crying Is Like Taking Your Soul To The Laundry Mat!!!!!!!

tnmist responded:
    Fires can be mesmerizing. Please don't act on that thought. Please keep yourselves safe, even if that means extinguishing the fire for now and wrapping some extra blankets around you. Full moon this week. This may explain some of what's going on with so many of us. ****Leaves the pink blanket of comfort and hope within reach to help keep yourselves safe and warm.****

-Misty

bluerose90 replied to soulkeepers's response:
    I'm sorry that it's so nasty outside right now... Please keep yourself safe tonight. Wrap up in some blankets, maybe drink some hot tea or cocoa, anything that can help you stay warm and safe.

(((Hugs if okay)))

Rose
    Where there is shadow, there is light.

tnmist replied to soulkeepers's response:
    Hope you are doing better this evening.

-Misty

Spotlight: Member Stories

Caution!! This could be very triggering to read! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . My father sexually abused me from...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
    I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    10 of 11 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.