Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Rose - Sleep
tnmist posted:
Hope you get some sleep. Don't know how you handle it...I would have to be hospitalized by now if I wasn't sleeping...

-Misty

bluerose90 responded:
I'm so tired tonight I hope I'll pass out sometime soon. I guess I'm just used to not sleeping much. Thank you and I hope you get some sleep tonight too.

Rose
Where there is shadow, there is light.

tnmist replied to bluerose90's response:
I hope you do go to bed soon, Rose. I've been taught that the hours of sleep before midnight are much more restorative to us than the hours after midnight. I don't know what time zone you are in, but hopefully you can go to sleep sometime before midnight, if not tonight then maybe tomorrow.

-Misty

bluerose90 replied to tnmist's response:
Really? I didn't know that. I'm actually in the same zone as central time in the USA... I think. Lol There might be an hour's difference but I think it's the same. Anyway. I'm in bed right now but I don't know if I'm going to sleep anytime soon or not... I guess I'll find out soon. I've been a zombie for a week or so now with King Kong playing the bongo drums in my noggin. I really hope I can sleep and get rid of the big hairy ape banging on my brain.

Rose

Me, too...Knock him outta there.

-Misty

Tucks you in with the blue fluffy blanket, makes sure it's very dark, and wishes you good night's sleep.

-Misty

Thanks. I think I'm going to curl up now. So tired...

Rose

bluerose90 replied to bluerose90's response:
Was just going to say that I slept about seven hours last night. It was the best night sleep I've had in ages. Hopefully I'll have a repeat performance of it tonight too. Thanks again.

Rose

Oh, I'm so glad, Rose. Hope you get another night's sleep. Love it when that happens. (I sleep pretty fitfully myself.)

-Misty

Spotlight: Member Stories

Caution!! This could be very triggering to read! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . My father sexually abused me from...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful