Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Rose - Sleep
tnmist posted:
Hope you get some sleep. Don't know how you handle it...I would have to be hospitalized by now if I wasn't sleeping...

-Misty

bluerose90 responded:
I'm so tired tonight I hope I'll pass out sometime soon. I guess I'm just used to not sleeping much. Thank you and I hope you get some sleep tonight too.

Rose
Where there is shadow, there is light.

tnmist replied to bluerose90's response:
I hope you do go to bed soon, Rose. I've been taught that the hours of sleep before midnight are much more restorative to us than the hours after midnight. I don't know what time zone you are in, but hopefully you can go to sleep sometime before midnight, if not tonight then maybe tomorrow.

-Misty

bluerose90 replied to tnmist's response:
Really? I didn't know that. I'm actually in the same zone as central time in the USA... I think. Lol There might be an hour's difference but I think it's the same. Anyway. I'm in bed right now but I don't know if I'm going to sleep anytime soon or not... I guess I'll find out soon. I've been a zombie for a week or so now with King Kong playing the bongo drums in my noggin. I really hope I can sleep and get rid of the big hairy ape banging on my brain.

Rose

Me, too...Knock him outta there.

-Misty

Tucks you in with the blue fluffy blanket, makes sure it's very dark, and wishes you good night's sleep.

-Misty

Thanks. I think I'm going to curl up now. So tired...

Rose

bluerose90 replied to bluerose90's response:
Was just going to say that I slept about seven hours last night. It was the best night sleep I've had in ages. Hopefully I'll have a repeat performance of it tonight too. Thanks again.

Rose

Oh, I'm so glad, Rose. Hope you get another night's sleep. Love it when that happens. (I sleep pretty fitfully myself.)

-Misty

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was abused once as a child by an older man that was a hunting buddy of my father's. Worst night of my life and I still have not dealt with it. A...More

Helpful Tips

my story - in part anyway
I had always been asked if I had been molested and always answered no. Then, after a hysterectomy at 36, I was once again asked, only this ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.