Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
To all the quiet ones
tnmist posted:
Mary, Jade, AZ, Soul, SlikKitty, LLT, DD, Friedeggs, melisfit, healingmychild, and to other newbies and anyone I accidentally didn't name....my thoughts go out to you. I hope you are doing okay. Would love for your to check in with us sometime. I miss all of you. No pressure, of course. You do what you need to, to stay safe and well.

I've had a setback today, but I still wish everyone a lovely spring...as soon as it arrives. Blessings to you all.

-Misty
FirstPrevious12NextLast

DOGDANCING_TCOS responded:
((((((((((((((((((( Misty))))))))))))))))))))

Bright blessings to you my friend.

I'm still here lurking, just no time and no energy to post.
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

slik_kitty responded:
i'm still around. lurking mostly, to see how everyone is doing. doing ok. just alot of life going on around me. lol

DOGDANCING_TCOS responded:
and it is funny to have me and Kitty be included in the label of "quiet ones" heehee...
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

bluerose90 replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
  • looks around the room* I thought there were some lurkers around here...

It's good to hear from you SK and DDT.

Rose
    Where there is shadow, there is light.
  •  
    tnmist replied to bluerose90's response:
    Yes, nice to hear from you both! DD, hope you have more energy soon as some health issues get straightened out.

-Misty

az330 replied to tnmist's response:
    Im around.

tnmist replied to az330's response:
    I'm glad, AZ....Hang tough. One day at a time.

-Misty

bluerose90 replied to az330's response:
    (((AZ))) I'm glad to hear from you. I was wondering how you were doing today. I hope you get a good night's sleep tonight.

Rose

slik_kitty replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
    remember the contests of who had the most posts? he he he. we never used to be the quiet ones.

lovely_lemon_tree replied to slik_kitty's response:
    I am also around, I just haven't been lately.

If it's not one thing it's another with me... I swear it. In 2008, I fell down some stairs and wound up shattering my ankle and had to have it reconstructed -- surgery, two pins, a plate, two screws, and wire mesh. Five days in the hospital, seven weeks in a cast, another seven weeks of physical therapy, and that's been my weak ankle ever since. It seems that I've sprained it at least once an year since then.

Well, fast forward to last Thursday in the shower and I slipped and fell -- and hurt my ankle again. I went and saw the doctor and she said to me "I want to back in that boot" -- meaning the Air-cast. So I've been sitting around with my ankle up, pretty much immobilized for the last week. It's getting better slowly but I haven't been spending much time online.

So that's what's happening in my world! Hope everyone else is doing okay!
    We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

bluerose90 replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
    Wow, LLT... I'm sorry that your ankle is hurting again. That really stinks... It's a good time to start reading some of your childhood favorite books though. I really hope that you're feeling better soon though!

(((hugs if okay)))

Rose

tnmist replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
    LLT - BUMMER!!! Oh, good grief. I'm sorry. If you could have anything you wanted while you were laid up, what would it be??

If I could AFFORD anything to give you, I would send you a Kindle or something (if you didn't already have one) so you could download your fav childhood books and read them. Or, oooh! I know! A dozen roses in your favorite color or a little gardenia bush for you to plant after you recovered.

Hope you recover quickly!

-Misty

lovely_lemon_tree replied to tnmist's response:
    I love books and flowers! Thank you. The only thing that would make that package better is cats. (However, cats don't really get along with each other so maybe I should just be happy with my Savannah -- which I am!)

Thank you for thinking of me!
    We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

tnmist replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
    LOL. YW. Love the name of your cat!

-Misty

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was molested by my grand father starting when i was about 6 or 7. It went on for years. I was scared to tell anyone. Thought my dad would blame me. ...More

Helpful Tips

my story - in part anyway
    I had always been asked if I had been molested and always answered no. Then, after a hysterectomy at 36, I was once again asked, only this ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    9 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.