Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Not able to concentrate
tnmist posted:
My concentration skills are out the window this week. It's hurting my ability to work...and my paycheck is partly from production. Sigh.

-Misty

tnmist responded:
Was able to re-negotiate this morning's deal, so I can go back to bed now...Thank God. I just don't do mornings very well. I'm turning my phone off and retreating until work later today. Tomorrow may be rough with the weather, but it is spring afterall. I still love where I live overall.

Hope everyone is doing okay and taking care of themselves. It's hard at times when we feel no one around us understands the turmoil in our minds and bodies. I know sometimes I feel like I'm from another planet and NO one "gets" it, but I really do have at least 2 friends in real life who are very supportive and have been down similar paths and do get it. I still fight the mindset of "don't tell" and "be quiet" that was apparently drilled into my head...Okay, this note is headed in the wrong direction, so I'm going to stop rambling now.

-Misty

bluerose90 replied to tnmist's response:
I'm glad that you were able to get this morning off for awhile. I know what you mean about production being part of your paycheck. I'm hoping that I can find a way to practice what I studied so I can get some work going online again. I'm just not very confident I would be able to do a good job on it at this point and I'm a bit of a perfectionist so I don't like that idea. My work is production based as well.

I'm hoping that you were able to get some extra rest today before going back at your work. I know how you feel.

(((hugs)))

Rose
Where there is shadow, there is light.

az330 replied to tnmist's response:
I understand.... I get it....

tnmist replied to bluerose90's response:
I'm wondering if we do the same work. I just hesitate to state what I do because, admittedly, I'm a little paranoid about privacy.

Hope you can get back on track with your profession. That sounds frustrating, I'm sure. ((hugs))

-Misty

tnmist replied to az330's response:
Thank you, AZ. ((hugs))

-Misty

bluerose90 replied to az330's response:
Hey AZ, It's good to hear from you. (((hugs)))

Rose

bluerose90 replied to tnmist's response:
Hmm... I'm wondering about that to actually but I'm kind of leary about putting it up here as well... I might go into my old school files and practice with those. Unfortunately I don't have my books here with me. Lol

I hope you had a good day and that you don't have to start work early tomorrow. (((hugs)))

Rose

az330 responded:
miss both of you. dont have much energy. sorry

bluerose90 replied to az330's response:
No need to apologize, AZ. We know what it's like to feel like you have no energy. I miss you too. (((hugs))) I hope you get to feeling better soon though. Maybe we could have a community party in here when you're feeling up to it!

Rose

tnmist replied to bluerose90's response:
I understand your not wanting to share, too.
Can't sleep tonight....Busy day tomorrow, but I can sleep in a little bit at least.
Hope you have a good day tomorrow, too.

-Misty

tnmist replied to az330's response:
Aww, miss you, too. You take care of you. Hope you are getting the rest you need and maybe some fresh air and sunshine, too. ((gentle hugs))

-Misty

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was sexually abused by my stepfather for thirty three years and my oldest child belongs to him. I have a very dysfunctional life and constantly thin...More

Helpful Tips

my story - in part anyway
I had always been asked if I had been molested and always answered no. Then, after a hysterectomy at 36, I was once again asked, only this ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.