Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Too much drama
lovely_lemon_tree posted:
on the other board.

So I'm just going to hang out here for a while.
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

tnmist responded:
Sorry to hear that. Understand needing to distance yourself a little bit sometimes.

Hoping to catch up with the board after work today.

((hugs))

-Misty

lovely_lemon_tree replied to tnmist's response:
I'm in a delicate enough place that I need to protect myself by staying away from triggering things. It's nothing but triggering things on the SH board right now and I can't deal with that right now. I need to stay stable.

Part of me feels guilty for not sticking around and helping the others, but...

sometimes the best things you can do for others is to help yourself, right?

I guess?
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

tnmist replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
Don't feel guilty. You are right. I think that is part of the reason it gets very quiet here. Everyone is just taking care of themselves, and when the boards become triggery, it's very reasonable to back away for a bit. ((hugs))

-Misty

bluerose90 replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
Hey LLT,

I understand how you feel. Take all the time you need, and you're right, sometimes the best thing you can do is take care of yourself. (((hugs if okay)))

Rose
Where there is shadow, there is light.

tnmist replied to bluerose90's response:
Tried posting 2 times earlier...Ditch the guilt, LLT. Take care of you. You are right. ((hugs))

-Misty

Spotlight: Member Stories

Caution!! This could be very triggering to read! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . My father sexually abused me from...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.