Skip to content
lonely
az330 posted:
feeling super lonely tonight..... dont know else to say. im in a fog....

tnmist responded:
(((((AZ))))) Sends you healing, caring thoughts your way....I know those kinds of nights, AZ. Where you feel like no one on the entire planet can possibly understand your pain, and I don't know exactly what you are going through, but I still care, and I know others here care, too. There are lonely days and lonely nights on the journey of healing, but there will also be bright, sunshiny days, too....

As Rose has said to me, can you picture a really safe place, something nice and comfy where you know you are loved, and where you feel safe? For me it's a home on a quiet beach, and I'm all cozied up in a hammock just listening to the ocean waves come to shore and smelling the salty sea air. I think I have more than one place, but that's my fav right now. Where is your favorite place? Do you have one in your mind where you can go when you need to?

-Misty

lovely_lemon_tree replied to tnmist's response:
Sitting quietly with you AZ. I know you feel lonely and I'm sorry for that.

We are here for you.
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

bluerose90 responded:
Hey AZ,

I'm sorry that you're feeling alone right now. (((gentle hugs if ok))) Even though I'm not with you physically I'm thinking about you and I care. We're all here for you.

*sits with you to keep you company*

Rose
Where there is shadow, there is light.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My story? Where should I begin...? When I was 12, I had my first sexual experience. What started as simple curiosity and exploration led to something ...More

Helpful Tips

Are you having posting problems?
With all the posting/not posting problems, try these: 1. Copy your post/response BEFORE clicking on "post" 2. If the "can't post now" ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.