Skip to content
Weather
tnmist posted:
Some strong storms are supposed to pass through tonight. Those always make me nervous. Sigh.

-Misty

bluerose90 responded:
I know how you feel, Misty. (((hugs))) Hang in there.

Rose
Where there is shadow, there is light.

tnmist replied to bluerose90's response:
Thanks. Just raining very hard at the moment, but I have to go out in it in another hour or so, and I hope I don't run into flooded streets. Unfortunately, I have to drive through a very rural area, and I'm not sure how those roads are. Sleep was very fitful. We had tornados in the area a year ago, and when I hear a lot of wind, etc., it puts me on edge, but there is no tornado activity in this, just a lot of wind and rain. They predict over an inch an hour. Hello, Spring, ha. This should take care of some of the pollen, though.

-Misty

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was sexually abused by my older brother and my older cousin from age 8-18. I repressed these memories for many years. When I was in my mid 30's ...More

Helpful Tips

Are you having posting problems?
With all the posting/not posting problems, try these: 1. Copy your post/response BEFORE clicking on "post" 2. If the "can't post now" ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.