Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Not Enough.............Be Careful
soulkeepers posted:
Not placing guilt here or blaming anyone for anything.So many distractions.So don't get the wrong idea about what this is about.Thinking out loud and think nothing more then that!!!

A million thoughts going through mind so it may not make sense.Then again when do we make sense to anyone.That's the way E unfolded it to me.Some words of advice you don't need to reply cause today we are not playing nice for many reasons.What comes out may not be what one wants to hear and trying to avoid connect like some have been doing lately.Don't want no one to get hurt by the words that will be release but we only have two to consider when thinking of it.

There's not enough hours in the day for what needs to be done.Pulling anyway from ten til sixteen hours of work and lack of sleep is a mutha.Don't have the feeling of be free to unburden,so broken and tired souls.Refuse to connect to humans cause haven't came across anyone like me really,someone like me not just my situation.Haven't gotten use to it just learn to ignore it and sunk to close level.There's no positive sign nearby or anywhere,seems like there's more years behind us then what's ahead.

Someone tried to navigate away of thinking but the only one you have to rely on is you.It's been a strange trip and it's easy to say nothing is impossible.That's for those who have got all the resources but everyone has their own ideas and definition of things.Which is OK cause everyone is different with injecting their own thoughts into others thoughts.Some of us are costume fitted when it comes to that area.

GOTTA BE OUT.............W
Crying Is Like Taking Your Soul To The Laundry Mat!!!!!!!

DOGDANCING_TCOS responded:
(((((((((Wyatt)))))))))

Listening quietly.

When I was young someone gave me a box of clothes. A box just for me! But when we tried them on, only one t-shirt fit me, all the rest fit my sister.

It was frustrating to be given something I desperately needed, but could not use. I/Tcos have always been out of sync and lost in our own head. So we ave great compassion for your struggle.
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

soulkeepers replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
DD

Thought you threw us away!!!

So tired need sleep badly

DOGDANCING_TCOS replied to soulkeepers's response:
No my friends we have not thrown you away. I am always here for all of you. In this chaotic insane world you can always find us here. Even if we can't help with whats going on, we will listen and bear witness.

Wish we were there to lend a hand so you could get some sleep. Lend you our crazy quilt (made by a genuine crazy woman) to protect you in the dreamtime.

Tcos

soulkeepers replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
DDT,

Wanted to get this written out before the storm hits been getting a lot of rain lately.A quilt made by a GENUINE woman is much appreciated.

Thanks for having compassion for us and for all that's been offered.Know that y'all are willing to listen but that can only happen if we are willing to talk.We can't simplify this complicated situation.Don't have the courage to tell this one out loud and really don't want to step in that pain.That's a big bowl of truth that just too hot for us to touch.

We want out but it's hard and today things feel like a ton.Feel that there'll be less regret to shut the world out cause silence comes with less when our private thoughts are not reveal.

Have to end this for now but will try to get back on later.

THANKS...............W

DOGDANCING_TCOS replied to soulkeepers's response:
  • *********************** ******************* ************************ ************************* ******************* ************************

you say: "...and really don't want to step in that pain.That's a big bowl of truth that just too hot for us to touch."

aye I hear you, have a few of those puddles with us as well.

• Spotlight: Member Stories

Caution!! This could be very triggering to read! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . My father sexually abused me from...More

Helpful Tips

Are you having posting problems?
    With all the posting/not posting problems, try these: 1. Copy your post/response BEFORE clicking on "post" 2. If the "can't post now" ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    4 of 6 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
    Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.