Skip to content
Too much/not enough
tnmist posted:
Rough couple of days. Stay-cation is no-cation. Can't win. Too tired. Can't catch up. Is any of this worth it? Just some of my own random thoughts... 2 steps forward and 3 steps back. What is the use?....Will catch up with board another time when I'm not in such a bad place. (Rose, will email you soon.)
Just
Need
Some
Time and can't get it.
Soooooooooooo tired. Physically, emotionally...everything.
No replies needed. Just getting some stuff out of my head.
Ups an downs. Just in a down. Trying to hold on until it passes.

-misty

bluerose90 responded:
(((gentle hugs if okay)))

Rose
Where there is shadow, there is light.

lovely_lemon_tree replied to bluerose90's response:
Offers a cup of herbal tea...

Come sit on a porch swing with us and listen to the breeze.
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

tnmist replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
Thank you both. Not ready to return to work, but I'll be clocking in before long. Hope you are both doing better.

-Misty

tnmist replied to tnmist's response:
I worked yesterday, but last night I developed a fever and chills and feel pretty miserable today...Going back to bed. Ugh.

-Misty

bluerose90 replied to tnmist's response:
Oh no!! I'm sorry Misty. That really stinks. (((hugs)))

Try to rest and take it easy. I hope you feel better soon! Remember to have lemon honey tea, even if your throat isn't sore honey can help stimulate your immune system.

Rose

tnmist replied to bluerose90's response:
Thanks. Doing what I can. Good point about the honey.
Hoping to sleep it off so I can work tomorrow. It's not cool to come back from vacation and then take a sick day, but I did work yesterday at least. Taking extra C, taking "Emergen-C," saline spray, etc...Wish I had some chicken noodle soup, ha. I may have some broth cubes and will look later.

-Misty

Chicken broth sounds like a good plan to me.

It sounds like you're doing everything you can, hun. I hope you can work tomorrow too. It really does stink to come back from vacation and then end up sick like that. It's not fair either.

Please take care of yourself. (((germ-free hugs)))

Rose

Hey Misty,

I hope you're feeling better today.

Rose

tnmist replied to bluerose90's response:
Thank you. Called my doctor today and asked if he could call in a script. He called in a Z-Pak, which I started this evening. Hoping it will help knock out this crud. I decided to call since the fever has been lingering. Not a high fever, but persistent nonetheless. Yesterday was all about sleeping. Today I needed to rest some more, but I'm getting bored, too, so that's a good sign.

-Misty

I'm glad you got started on some medicine. Sometimes you just have to have it to knock out the stubborn little buggers.
LOL Even when I'm sick I have to do something with my hands so I know what you mean about starting to get bored and it does sound like a good sign.

Rose

Spotlight: Member Stories

I read my story and was shocked how much poured out of me. Too much detail - I will give you all a more appropriate summary later. Please any of you w...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.