Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Checking in
lovely_lemon_tree posted:
Just to say hi and let everyone know that I am (mostly) safe and (generally) okay and not triggered (for now).

... That is, until I get to call people about my student loan stuff and **kablooie** we'll see what happens, now won't we?

(Breathe, R, breathe. Keep breathing. Keep breathing.)
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

tnmist responded:
(((LLT))) Wow, do I understand about student loan stress. I was sort of making ends meet until they changed things up on me, and now it's a real juggle, and I feel like I'm on the Titanic. Money problems are one of my biggest stressors/triggers....I understand!

Yes, breathing is good. Thanks for letting us know how you are doing.

-Misty

bluerose90 responded:
Hey LLT,

I was wondering how you were doing. I'm glad to hear that you're still hanging in there. Thank you for letting us know.

I know how much trouble student loans can be. I hope everything works out okay for you. Just keep breathing and take it one step at a time. (((hugs if okay)))

Rose
Where there is shadow, there is light.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was abused once as a child by an older man that was a hunting buddy of my father's. Worst night of my life and I still have not dealt with it. A...More

Helpful Tips

Are you having posting problems?
With all the posting/not posting problems, try these: 1. Copy your post/response BEFORE clicking on "post" 2. If the "can't post now" ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.