Skip to content
no title
az330 posted:
IM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW. I JUST NEEDED TO GET THAT OFF MY CHEST. I HAVE NO FAITH IN PEOPLE ANYMORE. IM DONE WITH EVERYTHING.

tnmist responded:
(((AZ))) Sits near you in quiet support. Vent all you need to. I've had those thoughts many times myself. Brought some red crayons and red finger paint in case you want to release some anger that way...

-Misty

az330 replied to tnmist's response:
there is no need. im too hurt to even get it out. im lost.

tnmist replied to az330's response:
Will still sit near you in quiet support. AZ, please just remember these are only feelings, which come and go. I don't mean "only," as in, "they aren't important," but "only" as in temporary. And I hope you can find a safe outlet - journaling, pounding a pillow or screaming into a pillow, or something.

I'm sorry that you are angry, AZ.

-Misty

tnmist replied to az330's response:
AZ, I'm not sure how long I will be around and checking in tonight, but you are in my thoughts. Takes some deep breaths. Take care of you!

-Misty

bluerose90 responded:
Hey AZ,

I'm so sorry... I'll stay up with you tonight if you feel like having someone around will help. Please try to do one of Misty's suggestions if you can. Coloring, painting, or one of my personal favorites is giving my pillow a few right crosses.

(((hugs if okay)))

Rose
Where there is shadow, there is light.

az330 replied to bluerose90's response:
im devastated. i dont know who to trust. feeling vunerable and exposed. just feel like scribbling.

bluerose90 replied to az330's response:
(((hugs))) Please hang in there hun. Go to the room where you feel the most secure, shut the door, and curl up in a warm blanket. Even if you just feel like scribbling try something to make yourself feel better. Maybe some hot tea or hot chocolate and a good book or a movie if you feel up to it.

I sent you an email a few minutes ago too. I'll stay up with you tonight as long as you need me too. (((gentle hugs)))

Rose

bluerose90 responded:
Hey AZ, I just wanted to check in with you and see how you were doing. Do you feel any better today? Please let us know okay. (((gentle hugs)))

Rose

tnmist replied to bluerose90's response:
Ditto what Rose said....I've been wondering, too. Kind of assumed she may have emailed you, Rose. That's what I get for assuming...

-Misty

Spotlight: Member Stories

My 6 yr. old daughter was sexually abused by her father on a week-end visitation, shortly after we separated and I filed for divorce. After she told m...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.