Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Quiet out there.
tnmist posted:
I think I hear crickets...Just wanted to write a little note. Am thinking healing thoughts toward everyone. Hope folks are staying safe and taking care of themselves. This has been a long day, for some reason, and I'm looking forward to my weekend (Fri/Sat).

I don't have anything special to say. I just want to wave hello at everyone.

AZ - don't forget to let us know when your last chemotherapy is done! We need a party around here. Can't wait.

Rose - A friend of mine recently was recommended L-Tryptophan (sp?) by her doctor for sleep, and you really have to watch what brand to get an honest amount, but she swears by it!

Peace to all.

-Misty

bluerose90 responded:
Hey Misty, *waves back*

Thanks for the info I'll look it up. Maybe I could find some around here.

I was trying to think of a "distraction action" post earlier today but I couldn't come up with anything. LOL I hope you get to relax some this weekend! Those long days wear a person out.

I totally agree that we need to have a party for AZ's last treatment!!! What do you think AZ? After you've had some time to get through the side effects and feel better I think a party would be great!

I've had one of those long days today too so I'm hoping to get some sleep tonight. Just got home a few minutes ago and my tummy is rumbling so I think I'm going to go to the kitchen and rummage around for dinner. I hope everyone's doing okay and staying safe. (((hugs)))

Rose
Where there is shadow, there is light.

tnmist replied to bluerose90's response:
Ya, I didn't worry about having a distraction action this week, either. We will do one next week. I was going to try to mow a little bit in the backyard before the rain hits this weekend, but I'm feeling a bit nauseous today. Not sure why, but I'm going to go lie down now. I still have a couple of things to do today, but mowing can't be one of them, I'm afraid.

I saw my T this morning, and I'm glad. He is so good at validating me. I would think he would get tired of it, but he doesn't, and I would think I wouldn't continue to need it, but I really do. I'm so glad he is patient.

-Misty

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was SA by a friend of my father's when I was 8. He watched us for a little while one day when my father went to get parts to fix a car. The craz...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.