Skip to content
Times Up
soulkeepers posted:
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Thought by now the mum would stop doing stupid s*** but not hardly.Came out the seven eleven to find pictures on the car and we know who done it cause T saw her.Wanna be being stuff like that and thinks it's alright but I think it's cold and heartless.When trying to go about the right way wee are always told don't say or do anything to her.But whose telling her to stop doing dumb stuff that is sure to hurt other people.

Everyone has a breaking point and I'm about to crack.Knock her clean off her shoulders no BS.It's bringing up a lot of crap that we don't have time to deal with.This mess look,feel,smell and taste bad and now have to go to work with all of this in tow.Got about an hour to disconnect the brain from this mess and focus on work or snap.Feel like the system doesn't care until you do something crazy and then they wanna play hero.

Thought the mum,ex and dad by this time would have found some new hobbies.

I WONDER IF
Crying Is Like Taking Your Soul To The Laundry Mat!!!!!!!

bluerose90 responded:
Hi Soul, (((hugs if okay)))

I'm sorry that you're having to deal with all that. I wish there was something that I could say to help...

Rose
Where there is shadow, there is light.

soulkeepers replied to bluerose90's response:
ROSE,

THANKS FOR LISTENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S KINDA FUNNY CAUSE TWO OTHER PEOPLE TOLD ME THAT AS WELL.GUESS IT'S ONE OF THOSE TIMES WHERE NO ONE KNOWS WHAT TO SAY.JUST A LONELY TIME AS WELL,REALLY INTO MY FEELINGS AND FEELING ALONE.

I NEVER KNOW WHAT TO SAY

WYATT
Crying Is Like Taking Your Soul To The Laundry Mat!!!!!!!

tnmist responded:
UGH. Family! I've been learning, this past year especially, how important it is to create safe "family" around you. Are they blood? No, but very important to create that safe environment if possible. I have 2 people in my life that I consider family in a way that my family is not able to be for me. I am incredibly grateful to have them in my life. I hope you have that, too, or can create that at some point. It's worth cultivating.

I am sorry more hurt was piled in your direction. You certainly don't need that. I'm sorry they can't be understanding and forgiving and simply SAFE to have around you.

(((Soul)))

-Misty

Spotlight: Member Stories

My 6 yr. old daughter was sexually abused by her father on a week-end visitation, shortly after we separated and I filed for divorce. After she told m...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.