Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
sudden attack of emotion
bluerose90 posted:
I was thinking a little while earlier today that I should put some kind of distraction action up here but I was taking awhile to try to figure out what... In the meantime something happened over here that started a flood of emotions that I wasn't really prepared for or expecting.

Some days I just wonder if my being "sent here" isn't some kind of torture. It sure as heck feels like it right now. I'm not trying to be dramatic or anything... I just really wish I wasn't here and that FOR ONCE my family would listen to me when I'm trying to explain something to them, especially when it's important. So tired of it.

Sorry, I guess that I just needed to put that out there. No need to reply or anything.

Rose
Where there is shadow, there is light.

tnmist responded:
Hope you were able to work through the emotions, Rose. Everyone should feel that they are heard and listened to and cared for and respected. The list goes on. I know you are here, just wish I could do more for you - like get you a plane ticket home, ha. (((gentle hugs)))

-Misty,
the lost one

bluerose90 replied to tnmist's response:
Thanks. I'm still working through them. My head has been in a fog of anger all evening but I'm slowly starting to calm down a little. Every single thing has been setting me off though and that worries me because it's really not me.

Oh, believe me, if I could I would buy a ticket home in a heartbeat... (((hugs)))

Rose

tnmist replied to bluerose90's response:
Oooooh, anger is not a bad thing!! That's a part of healing! Congratulations! You are doing some healing, there, my friend. Just be sure to vent in safe ways....(((hugs)))

-Misty

bluerose90 replied to tnmist's response:
I'm not sure if anger towards my family and their... trying to think of a better word but there isn't one coming that's nice, stupidity, is very healing. *sigh* There's no point in it because it won't do any good. I just cry when I get this angry anyway. Thanks. (((hugs)))

Rose

tnmist replied to bluerose90's response:
Oh, I see...It's okay to be angry about all that, too. It's justifiable anyway. (((gentle hugs))) Sigh.

-Misty

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 25 yr old male who is a csa survivor. My abuse wasn't violent like many others here, but it has letf it's mark on me nonetheless. After...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.