Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I despise the people of my church
marysings posted:
I sent an email to my Pastor, telling him that I needed a driver to take me to KC tomorrow to see Dr.B. He sent my email to all who have provided email addresses.

Church is at 10:30 - about three hours from now.

Not one person has contacted me. No one.

I told Albert I was not ever going put myself 'out there' again. Rejection feels like Abandonment which is the greatest fear I have. I have told Albert often how I hate this town. They all think I am crazy.

Now I have proof.

mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart.

tnmist responded:
I'm sorry, Mary. It's hard to know why someone has not replied...not everyone is on a computer a lot or they are busy getting ready for church and may contact you later today. Who knows...Sure hope someone contacts you later today. I'm sorry you feel that way.

I know when I get my feelings hurt or have ideas about why something happened the way it did, I've been told by my sister that I'm "too sensitive," and to "get over it." Ummm, NOT helpful!!! Yes, we are sensitive, and no wonder - given our backgrounds. (In her defense, she doesn't KNOW my background, ha.) Just saying, I understand feeling sensitive about things...I am hoping someone pulls through for you, though. Would hate for you to miss your appointment.

(((hugs)))

-Misty

bluerose90 responded:
I'm sorry Mary. I know it feels like sometimes no one listens, understands, or is there for you when you need them. I hope that someone gets in touch with you sometime soon today so that you can get to your appointment. (((gentle hugs if okay)))

Rose
Where there is shadow, there is light.

tnmist responded:
This didn't seem to go through, so I apologize if this is a duplicate reply: Mary, how are you doing today? Were you able to get the ride you needed? I hope so. Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about 'ya.

-Misty

marysings responded:
I cancelled the Monday appointment and rescheduled one for tomorrow. I'm am feeling much, much better and the side effects of the new med are calming down.

Off Topic - I went to the pharmacy today to get a refill of Geodon. I had the first fill in late April. I believe I paid around $20 for the med. Today, I would have paid $48.50. I refused the meds and called my pdoc. This insurance stuff is just unbelievable.

Hope everyone is safe after the bad weather a few days ago.

Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart.

soulkeepers replied to marysings's response:
Mary,

Nice to know you're feeling better and that you were able to make arrangements for your appt.

Hope you can get the insurance straighten out also.
Crying Is Like Taking Your Soul To The Laundry Mat!!!!!!!

bluerose90 replied to marysings's response:
I'm so glad that you're feeling better now! Changing meds can really throw your system off.

Insurance is unbelievable. I used to deal with it a lot because of my job and I've had to do more phone calls because of insurance mishaps than you can believe. I hope that it all gets straightened out for you.

My family was in the path of at least one of the tornado's but they are all okay. I got an email from them and there was just some minor damage but they are all fine otherwise. I hope everyone else and their families are safe too.

Rose
Where there is shadow, there is light.

tnmist replied to bluerose90's response:
Rose, so glad your family was safe. Mary, I'm glad you were able to keep an appt. this week. Sure am sorry about insurance issues. Hope your doctor's office can help!

I've had scripts filled from the manufacturer before when I didn't have insurance and was struggling. Maybe something like that can happen for you, too?

-Misty

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a mother of two grown sons, have a great daughter-in-law, granddaughter and grandson. I have fibromyalgia and by the early/mid 90's tha...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.