Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Grateful for List
bluerose90 posted:
It's been a long time since we've had a distraction action or anything like that so I thought I'd try starting one for this week.

I'm grateful for:

Everyone here on the board who understand and support each other.

Having water non-stop for a couple of days now. LOL

My naughty and highly entertaining wabbit Foxy who is currently munching on his carrot rather loudly.

I'm also grateful for the sunshine and hot chocolate!

(I know I'm a little wacky. LOL)

Well, I hope that everyone is having a good day today and that you're all taking care of yourselves. (((hugs all around)))

Rose
Where there is shadow, there is light.

tnmist responded:
Hey, Rose, if you are a little "wacky," then you fit in with the rest of us, ha...I know, speak for myself, eh? Whose to say what is wacky and what isn't anyway...I prefer "quirky,"

Gratitude...That always helps keep things in perspective. Good idea. Well, today I'm grateful for:
- having a roof over my head.
- running water.
- washer/dryer.
-a mower that sorta works.
-my pets, of course.
-friends. I had lunch with 2 friends today. It was nice to catch up.
- a God who understands my struggles and loves me anyway.

-Misty

lovely_lemon_tree replied to tnmist's response:
Grateful for:

Kitty cats -- especially my Savvy-girl (who is very hot but still pawing at her toy mouse while laying listlessly on the floor)

Thunder storms

Chinese food

Sandals

Air conditioning

friends
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

tnmist replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
Awwww. Funny you should mention thunder storms cuz I was asked about them recently. I love to hear the rolling thunder as long as I know I'm not in for "severe" weather. The thunder isn't always "rolling" like I would think it would be in the foothills here where I live, but I love it when it does happen. Like a nature concert.
Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: Getting out of bed. - Mason Cooley

Misty

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello. I am 23. I grew up in a rural community where everyone knows everyones business. But no one knows the abuse I suffered at the hands of my unc...More

Helpful Tips

my story - in part anyway
I had always been asked if I had been molested and always answered no. Then, after a hysterectomy at 36, I was once again asked, only this ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.