Skip to content
wow
slik_kitty posted:
three days and no posts? i hope this means that everyone is doing well.
FirstPrevious12NextLast

bluerose90 responded:
Yeah... it's kind of like a ghost town in here at the moment.

It's good to hear from you SK. How are you doing?

Rose
Where there is shadow, there is light.

tnmist responded:
Hey, there. Oh, I just figured ya'll could here my screams of frustration anywhere, ha. Just sick of spinning my wheels and getting nowhere. Sick of feeling sick and tired emotionally and physically.

I have a script on my desk for Wellbutrin that I probably do need again. I have to send it off to a mail order place under my insurance. I keep staring at it hating the thought of going back on meds, but I guess it is what it is. I will try to get that in the mail this week. By the time it's processed and meds actually show up in my mailbox, it will be a couple of weeks at least, and then I have to wait for them to begin working, so I'm not expecting much change until July.

I had an appointment this Friday with my T, but I cancelled. Just not up to going and him seeing that nothing has changed. Guess I'm a bit ashamed of not "snapping out of it" by now - the funk I'm in.

I do manage to mow my lawns when I can, but my house is a total disaster, and I can't seem to get to the hedges or weeding that needs doing. I just noticed yesterday that there is some crazy vine grown up half way over one of my living room windows - ooops! I'll try to tackle that this week so at least it looks like someone is living here, ha. But I guess with the grass mown, it doesn't look totally out of whack.

I wish I had the energy and a few extra bucks to plant some flowers around, but I just don't. Sigh.

How are you? Always loved your teddy bear pic, by the way. Thanks for checking with us.

That's the latest from me. Just spinning my wheels like a hamster in a cage - getting nowhere, but that's a bad analogy because at least the hamster is burning calories.

-Misty

tnmist replied to tnmist's response:
oh, oops, my pic is gone! Will fix. Was messing with my accounts yesterday. Decided to keep my identity totally separate from the other board I'm on re weight loss.

-Misty

bluerose90 replied to tnmist's response:
I don't have much of a status report other than I'm still around. *waves* I just got back home from running errands re light and water bills, and gave Foxy a sweet um... kinda like a graham cracker but not quite, so he's hopped up now. LOL

I've been hanging in there. I hope everyone else has been doing alright out there too.

Rose

tnmist replied to bluerose90's response:
Hey, that is a most excellent status! I'm glad you are still around.

**Shades eyes with right hand and looks around to see who else may post something.**

Will sit and color awhile, if you like.
Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: Getting out of bed. - Mason Cooley

Misty

tnmist replied to tnmist's response:
Good-night all you beautiful survivors out there...Yes, that means you. Hope you tuck your inner child/children in nice and safe and get some sleep tonight.

Peace to all.
Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: Getting out of bed. - Mason Cooley

Misty

slik_kitty replied to tnmist's response:
glad to see you're still around and fighting. that's a good thing. hugs

slik_kitty replied to bluerose90's response:
glad to see you. foxy sounds so funny.

Thanks. (((Hugs)))

I'm glad you're still around too!

Rose

bluerose90 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Thanks. LOL Foxy is a pip that's for sure!

Rose

tnmist replied to slik_kitty's response:
Oh, ya, I'm still around. Glad to see you, too!!! How is life treating you these days?

I'm trying to stay upbeat today and keep busy. I did cancel my T's appointment for this morning, so it will be another 2 weeks before I see him again. I just wanted a break, I guess. Nothing much has changed, so, you know...That means it will be a whole month between appointments. Depending how I'm doing in 2 weeks, I may cancel again. I'm thinking of taking the summer off from therapy sessions. I just need time to let some things sink in and begin doing things that I know I need to do.

I would dearly love to make a couple of positive changes in my life before seeing him again to be able to report something positive for a change. Does anyone understand what I mean? He is a few years younger than I am, yet I see him as a positive father figure in my life, and I would just like to be able to report back to him something good once in a while, I guess. He is okay with that "fatherly" role, too. Back a long time ago when my inner child was seeing him way more than I was, we would even send him a Father's Day card, and he was cool with that. I don't think my inner child is quite that small anymore...sometimes she feels that way, but in general she has grown up a little, too.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around making wiser and healthier choices for her/us and being my own parent...You know, when I'm upset maybe go whack on a hedge that needs trimming anyway instead of buying a pint of ice cream and wolfing it down. Stuff like that.

However, sometimes only curling up in a blanket or sitting down with a coloring book and crayons will soothe me, where I can color the leaves or animals any color I want to and even color outside the lines, and it won't matter.

Guess I've rambled long enough. Hope everyone has a good weekend. Be safe.

Misty

Tee-hee, I like your new pic, Rose!

Misty

(((Hugs for Misty/inner child))))

I can understand why you might want to take a break from your T for awhile as you work out some things. I've been doing some cleaning this morning. It is usually hot here today so I couldn't go down to the beach but I thought I would work on a few things here at home. Foxy is laying out right now relaxing... Little does he know that I'm going grab him in a minute and brush him down. LOL Maybe I'll bribe him with a treat as I do it so he won't try so hard to get away.

I like to think of that picture as my thoughtful/pensive and bad hair day look.... Hehe

Thanks, Rose. Sorry you couldn't make the beach today.

Misty

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was SA by a friend of my father's when I was 8. He watched us for a little while one day when my father went to get parts to fix a car. The craz...More

Helpful Tips

Are you having posting problems?
With all the posting/not posting problems, try these: 1. Copy your post/response BEFORE clicking on "post" 2. If the "can't post now" ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.