Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
wow
slik_kitty posted:
three days and no posts? i hope this means that everyone is doing well.
FirstPrevious12NextLast

bluerose90 responded:
Yeah... it's kind of like a ghost town in here at the moment.

It's good to hear from you SK. How are you doing?

Rose
Where there is shadow, there is light.

tnmist responded:
Hey, there. Oh, I just figured ya'll could here my screams of frustration anywhere, ha. Just sick of spinning my wheels and getting nowhere. Sick of feeling sick and tired emotionally and physically.

I have a script on my desk for Wellbutrin that I probably do need again. I have to send it off to a mail order place under my insurance. I keep staring at it hating the thought of going back on meds, but I guess it is what it is. I will try to get that in the mail this week. By the time it's processed and meds actually show up in my mailbox, it will be a couple of weeks at least, and then I have to wait for them to begin working, so I'm not expecting much change until July.

I had an appointment this Friday with my T, but I cancelled. Just not up to going and him seeing that nothing has changed. Guess I'm a bit ashamed of not "snapping out of it" by now - the funk I'm in.

I do manage to mow my lawns when I can, but my house is a total disaster, and I can't seem to get to the hedges or weeding that needs doing. I just noticed yesterday that there is some crazy vine grown up half way over one of my living room windows - ooops! I'll try to tackle that this week so at least it looks like someone is living here, ha. But I guess with the grass mown, it doesn't look totally out of whack.

I wish I had the energy and a few extra bucks to plant some flowers around, but I just don't. Sigh.

How are you? Always loved your teddy bear pic, by the way. Thanks for checking with us.

That's the latest from me. Just spinning my wheels like a hamster in a cage - getting nowhere, but that's a bad analogy because at least the hamster is burning calories.

-Misty

tnmist replied to tnmist's response:
oh, oops, my pic is gone! Will fix. Was messing with my accounts yesterday. Decided to keep my identity totally separate from the other board I'm on re weight loss.

-Misty

bluerose90 replied to tnmist's response:
I don't have much of a status report other than I'm still around. *waves* I just got back home from running errands re light and water bills, and gave Foxy a sweet um... kinda like a graham cracker but not quite, so he's hopped up now. LOL

I've been hanging in there. I hope everyone else has been doing alright out there too.

Rose

tnmist replied to bluerose90's response:
Hey, that is a most excellent status! I'm glad you are still around.

**Shades eyes with right hand and looks around to see who else may post something.**

Will sit and color awhile, if you like.
Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: Getting out of bed. - Mason Cooley

Misty

tnmist replied to tnmist's response:
Good-night all you beautiful survivors out there...Yes, that means you. Hope you tuck your inner child/children in nice and safe and get some sleep tonight.

Peace to all.
Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: Getting out of bed. - Mason Cooley

Misty

slik_kitty replied to tnmist's response:
glad to see you're still around and fighting. that's a good thing. hugs

slik_kitty replied to bluerose90's response:
glad to see you. foxy sounds so funny.

Thanks. (((Hugs)))

I'm glad you're still around too!

Rose

bluerose90 replied to slik_kitty's response:
Thanks. LOL Foxy is a pip that's for sure!

Rose

tnmist replied to slik_kitty's response:
Oh, ya, I'm still around. Glad to see you, too!!! How is life treating you these days?

I'm trying to stay upbeat today and keep busy. I did cancel my T's appointment for this morning, so it will be another 2 weeks before I see him again. I just wanted a break, I guess. Nothing much has changed, so, you know...That means it will be a whole month between appointments. Depending how I'm doing in 2 weeks, I may cancel again. I'm thinking of taking the summer off from therapy sessions. I just need time to let some things sink in and begin doing things that I know I need to do.

I would dearly love to make a couple of positive changes in my life before seeing him again to be able to report something positive for a change. Does anyone understand what I mean? He is a few years younger than I am, yet I see him as a positive father figure in my life, and I would just like to be able to report back to him something good once in a while, I guess. He is okay with that "fatherly" role, too. Back a long time ago when my inner child was seeing him way more than I was, we would even send him a Father's Day card, and he was cool with that. I don't think my inner child is quite that small anymore...sometimes she feels that way, but in general she has grown up a little, too.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around making wiser and healthier choices for her/us and being my own parent...You know, when I'm upset maybe go whack on a hedge that needs trimming anyway instead of buying a pint of ice cream and wolfing it down. Stuff like that.

However, sometimes only curling up in a blanket or sitting down with a coloring book and crayons will soothe me, where I can color the leaves or animals any color I want to and even color outside the lines, and it won't matter.

Guess I've rambled long enough. Hope everyone has a good weekend. Be safe.

Misty

Tee-hee, I like your new pic, Rose!

Misty

(((Hugs for Misty/inner child))))

I can understand why you might want to take a break from your T for awhile as you work out some things. I've been doing some cleaning this morning. It is usually hot here today so I couldn't go down to the beach but I thought I would work on a few things here at home. Foxy is laying out right now relaxing... Little does he know that I'm going grab him in a minute and brush him down. LOL Maybe I'll bribe him with a treat as I do it so he won't try so hard to get away.

I like to think of that picture as my thoughtful/pensive and bad hair day look.... Hehe

Thanks, Rose. Sorry you couldn't make the beach today.

Misty

Spotlight: Member Stories

If you have any questions just ask....The story continues.

Helpful Tips

my story - in part anyway
I had always been asked if I had been molested and always answered no. Then, after a hysterectomy at 36, I was once again asked, only this ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 12 found this helpful