Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
SO SO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
soulkeepers posted:
Just in the aggravation phrase and need to get this out.DON'T NEED ANY COMMENTS.I believe of going to right to the source and not to anyone else.

My anger is full of emotions and I'm tired of playing pin-the-on me.Right now I'm trying to put the conversation out of my mind but it's been laid out for tonight.Don't remember how the topic came up at work but I had to say what was in my heart cause it was paining me.On hand I figured W made those statements cause they have never been in that position before and then on that same note words of such shouldn't leave her brain.

Work is a place of business and there are certain things that shouldn't be talked about.I try to stay away from others who like to talk but this conversation,I was closer than I needed to be.A few statements were made that got my attention.It was hard to get through but the more I thought about it,it made me angry.I know that what this person said shouldn't get to us like that but on that same note it hit to close to home.

Got into an argument with this for the things they said and I strongly suggested that you shouldn't talk about something you know nothing about.They were making light of the of people who are being/have been abused.

1. A person have been abused only claim that after the accuser wants nothing else to do with them.
  2. Don't dress like a hoe if you don't want to be treated like one.
  3. people don't get rape,it's just two people engaging in rough sex.
  4. If a woman calls rape or claim to have been abuse they should be ashamed of themselves.
  5. Others go around lying on innocent people for attention.

At that moment felt like fifty devils jumped inside of me.I had to ask this question cause I couldn't keep it in.What about the sweet innocent kids that get hurt by someone abusing them?

This person response was,well kids have a wild imagination and they are always making up stories.They have a hard time with what's real or not to them.You can't believe what a child said or say about someone.I got so emotionally but I had to fight to hold them back and with everything I had in me.I asked her have she ever been abused ?
She said NO and I walked away.Because her thoughts were played by being arrogant.
MAKE EVERY YESTERDAY A DREAM OF HOPE AND TOMORROW A DREAM OF HAPPINESS!!!!!!!

DOGDANCING_TCOS responded:
holy sh****************************** what a beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!

I would have walked away by takingthe direct path right over her! those types of people make me sick!

so sorry you have to work with her.
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

bluerose90 responded:
I'm so sorry that happened to you Soul.

People like that are ignorant and well... just plain stupid to put it nicely. I'm sorry that you have to work with her too. That's just... GRRRRRR It makes me angry too!!

(((hugs if okay)))

Rose
Where there is shadow, there is light.

tnmist responded:
What DDT, said - ditto! I was so furious for you after reading that last night that I just wasn't sure how to respond...I saw it minutes after it posted because I was a night owl, too. Ignorant, ignorant and stupid people, that's for sure.

Hmmm, what's that saying? "Better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."

Yep, that's them. VERY sorry you have to work with them. I mean, what planet are they from!! BAD things HAPPEN, hello??! Quit blaming the victim and/or calling them liars. Oh, see, I have to stop, because those sorts of idiotic statements make my blood boil. They are the type, that even if you gave them a detailed list of WHY their statements are so profoundly DUMB they would STILL defend themselves. There is just no point in confronting that stuff. At least I don't think so.

So glad you felt free to post your anger here. Now you have at least THREE validations to your reaction, Soul.

Take care of you.
Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: Getting out of bed. - Mason Cooley

Misty

marysings responded:
I agree with dogdancing!!! The ignorance of people is sometimes amazing.

Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart.

soulkeepers responded:
It's raining and for the first time in a long time I'm grateful.It's relaxing and calming reminds me of a melody.Wrestling with some feelings right which I hate to the point of wanting to fight.

I feel like they are mines but then again feel like they have nothing to do with me.Like being connected to something else that I'm not comfortable with.

This whole situation with this other person is really peeling back the layers of my anger forcing out some rage.Don't have to work but the boss wants to have a meeting with us and anything can happen.Don't want to get into details of what happen right now.

Maybe I'll share some of it when I return from my meeting.

Night/Morning
MAKE EVERY YESTERDAY A DREAM OF HOPE AND TOMORROW A DREAM OF HAPPINESS!!!!!!!

tnmist replied to soulkeepers's response:
I love the sound of rain, too. Sure hope things went okay today.
Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: Getting out of bed. - Mason Cooley

Misty

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was abused once as a child by an older man that was a hunting buddy of my father's. Worst night of my life and I still have not dealt with it. A...More

Helpful Tips

my story - in part anyway
I had always been asked if I had been molested and always answered no. Then, after a hysterectomy at 36, I was once again asked, only this ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 12 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.