Skip to content
I helped someone!
marysings posted:
I helped a man on one of the mental health communities stay alive!

He wanted to commit suicide and I helped him stay safe. He is also taking my advice to try to see his Dr today.

I believe it's going to be a good day.

Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart.

tnmist responded:
Wow, Mary. Good for you! Glad you there when someone needed help.

It's also good just to hear from you. Love your pic, by the way.
Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: Getting out of bed. - Mason Cooley

Misty

bluerose90 responded:
That's GREAT Mary!! (((hugs if okay)))

I'm glad that you were there for him. That really does sound like a great start to the day!

Rose
Where there is shadow, there is light.

den51 replied to bluerose90's response:
THAT IS GREAT MARY. THAT IS A WONDERFUL FEELING

bluerose90 replied to den51's response:
Hi Den,

Just wanted to say hi to you and welcome you to the board. I don't think I've seen you on here before.

Rose
Where there is shadow, there is light.

tnmist replied to den51's response:
I saw your post, too, Den. It can be quiet on this board, but there are caring people here. We support one another as best we can...
Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: Getting out of bed. - Mason Cooley

Misty

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, all. I've been kicking around this site for years in all its various forms. Change is not easy, but survivable. I'm working on my MSW (M...More

Helpful Tips

my story - in part anyway
I had always been asked if I had been molested and always answered no. Then, after a hysterectomy at 36, I was once again asked, only this ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 13 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.