Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
BOAT RIDE - please join me
tnmist posted:
I'm in dire need of a boat ride outing where I can enjoy slightly cooler temps out on the water, lean over the side and let my hand drift through the wake as the wind catches the sails and blows me along away from my worries and cares back in reality. I choose a large sailboat because then I don't have the drone of a motor to trigger me as this is the perfect day with partly cloudy skies and a regular breeze to keep us going wherever we want to go. The water is a beee-yooo-tiful blue, relaxing and calming. The breezes gives it a slight chop, but it's still very pretty..I see dolphins not too far away, too!

It's summer now, and I brought a watermelon and ice for whatever drinks show up...Egg salad sandwiches, too.

Anyone else want to join me? Bring whatever you like!

Just in dire need to drift away for awhile, and what better way to do it than by surrounding myself with those who understand.

(Insert big, beautiful white sailboat picture here! Wish I could copy one in, but I don't have any way of doing that.)

Please come join me!!
Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: Getting out of bed. - Mason Cooley

Misty

bluerose90 responded:
That sounds great to me!!! I love sailboats. I'll just have to bring some meds for sea sickness. LOL

Hmmm... I think I'll bring along some fruit salad, yogurt, and massive jugs of ice tea and lemonade. Hehe, I just picked up fresh from the grove banana's and mango! So very delicious.

I would love to sit out on the deck under an umbrella for awhile and just watch the ocean. I wonder if I could try fishing off the side... Hmm... I haven't been fishing in a long while.

Rose
Where there is shadow, there is light.

lovely_lemon_tree replied to bluerose90's response:
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

bluerose90 replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
Wow... That is a gorgeous picture LLT.

Rose

tnmist replied to bluerose90's response:
Sure, we can drop anchor, hang out, and see what's biting...but I'll just be watching or reading or something. Ha.

Wow, you bring some really good food here! Thanks!
Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: Getting out of bed. - Mason Cooley

Misty

tnmist replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
Ohhhhhh, that is one awesome picture!!! Sailing into the sunset..hmm, ya, that's what I would like to do. If only my insides felt as serene as that picture, right?!

Misty

tnmist replied to tnmist's response:
Guess we should bring the sailboat back, LOL. What a wonderful, relaxing ride...the wind and the waves, the beautiful boat, a little fishing (catch and release), spotted some dolphins, took great photos...ahhh. Thanks for joining me. It was much appreciated.

((group hug))

Misty

marysings replied to tnmist's response:
Oh rats! I missed the whole event!

I would have brought a blender to make fruit smoothies and a huge cheesecake for our sweet tooth's.

All the best,
Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart.

tnmist replied to marysings's response:
Sounds lovely, Mary. Well, here, it really is the thought that counts, LOL.

Hope you are doing okay.

Misty

bluerose90 replied to marysings's response:
Hey Mary! It's good to hear from you.

No worries we can do another one here soon. I'm always game for outings. LOL Umm... but about that cheesecake.... you sure that we couldn't convince you to bring one in here anyway? LOL

Rose

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.