Skip to content
Can't Sleep
soulkeepers posted:
If a person lacks sleep then their thoughts are hard to navigate.

Came here to write til I couldn't write anymore.After the emotional walls have come down but something happened.Something creep in and I lost that connection.

Anxiety building up and not feeling that whole lets sit down and talk thing.I don't strongly feel like anyone can relate to any of this.I feel like I can talk but without that connection I can't.

Quis
MAKE EVERY YESTERDAY A DREAM OF HOPE AND TOMORROW A DREAM OF HAPPINESS!!!!!!!

tnmist responded:
  • *Quietly sitting nearby listening.***
    Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: Getting out of bed. - Mason Cooley

Misty
  •  
    soulkeepers responded:
    Thanks

Not this trip!!!

I feel some type of way about this connection.I'm not direct with my words because what's going I haven't read or did anyone mentioned it.So I'm not going to put myself out there for smeone just to listen

No disrespect at all just saying what I feel!!!!

Quis

tnmist replied to soulkeepers's response:
    Okay.
    Fair enough.
    I wish I could be more helpful.
    I will leave you be.

(I accidentally posted under a different ID..I requested that it be removed. I hope it is removed. Very sorry for any confusion.)
    Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: Getting out of bed. - Mason Cooley

Misty

soulkeepers replied to tnmist's response:
    It's ok

I'm gonna apologize on my part of the way I spoke here.

I'm sorry for even being here so at this point I will stay off here.

want to thank all that tolerated me cause I know it's not easy

QUIS

tnmist replied to soulkeepers's response:
    Apology accepted, but stating what isn't helpful is okay, too. Please don't stay away on my account. I have tougher skin than that. And I'm sorry if I said the wrong thing.

(It is true that I don't know what it's like to be you, and I probably don't understand what your struggles are, but I do have a close friend who has integrated for the most part, and she has frankly shared with me many things.)

I know terrible things may cause a person to survive by developing DID, but, to me, that also speaks to that person's high intelligence and ability to cope and even thrive in life. You are on a different end of the spectrum of dissociation than I am, but SOMEONE in my head tucked away a lot of pain and assaults, and I have spent the past 1-1/2 years discovering that. There is a small part of me that marvels at that sort of coping skill.

I don't want to cause you any pain, that's for sure. I'm just giving you a portion of my perspective. Best wishes to you on your healing journey.

Peace,

Misty

soulkeepers replied to tnmist's response:
    TNmist,

That's real good for your friend if it works for her,being integrated.It's sad about what you went through that lead you here.Don't ever apologize to me for anything cause I'm no one to apologize too.

Having any mental illness stinks really bad and people will tell you what you want to hear at that moment.Whatever in order for you not to do whatever it is that you want to do.But if someone wants to do something then that person is going to do it.

People feed each other lines back and forth.In case you haven't heard we are the basket full of nuts over here.The kind where others use caution when approaching or dealing with.We stay flipping and I think that is what cause people to stay away.

Here's the deal with us and it's my fault I guess.

1. We are talked at and not talked to.
    2. We come with a lot of BS so we're tolerated.
    3. Listen too but not heard
    4. sympathized with but out of pity
    5. Have done good things but never acknowledge
    6. Judged by some when they don't have a heaven or hell to put anyone in.
    7. Being told don't stay in the dark cause it weighs heavy on you presses you down and it replaces contentment with loneliness..Yet that's what others are doing when one minute they are there and then the next gone.You are left with loneliness and after a while even when it's cold the darkness gives you warmth and comfort.

So I don't think there's any kind of pain anyone can conflict on me that will hurt.And I have myself to thank for all of it so everyone else can release their self of any wrong doing if there's any.So with all of that said I can officially be out of here.

THANKS BUNCHES====QUIS

DOGDANCING_TCOS replied to soulkeepers's response:
    QUIS,

Ste really wants to talk to you. But this current trauma induced integration I've got going on is proving to be difficult to unwind from.

I'm not ignoring you either, the switch in my medication is having an unusual side effect of resetting my headspace to base line. I'm having to relearn to function in this headspace.

Hopefully no one has inflicted pain on you during your visit here. If they did it was not intentional. If you choose to to be "officially out of here", we will respect your choice, but the door is always open for lurking and i hope you do so, plus know if you need us the board is here.
    I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

soulkeepers replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
    Ste,

Hope things have gotten better for you.I don't think you were ignoring me so I'm not tick off about that.But some should really,really state what they mean and mean what they say.

I feel talking about it is useless cause I don't think it'll put a dent in the realization of what this person has done.

I can only speak for myself when it comes to trusting others.And that's the first thing they say "YOU CAN TRUST ME"."I'M THERE WHEN YOU NEED ME"

No more I can't do it anymore.

Thank you for talking to me and for your words of comfort.

Quis

tnmist replied to tnmist's response:
    I'm bumping this back on the board because when I didn't see this thread I was afraid that somehow I messed it up. I had asked WebMD to remove my accidental posting under the wrong ID that was in this thread, and maybe that somehow bumped it off the board. I'm very sorry if I caused any trouble.

Misty

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am broken but I don't like others to know because I fear they won't look at me as strong as they see me now. I don't understand why I am...More

Helpful Tips

my story - in part anyway
    I had always been asked if I had been molested and always answered no. Then, after a hysterectomy at 36, I was once again asked, only this ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    10 of 13 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.