Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
totally off topic fluff
DOGDANCING_TCOS posted:
should probably put a trigger warning for "bear balls" bwahahah! but even that sounds strange tonight.

I was there just a few hours ago and my heart is still filled with the peace from the cappy's. They have always been my Zenfull masters.

Wish everyone peaceful dreams tonight.

http://gettingthebucksout.blogspot.com/2013/06/capybaras-bears-balls-and-possums-oh-my.html

P
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

slik_kitty responded:
I saw one in the wild in the jungles of guatemala.

DOGDANCING_TCOS replied to slik_kitty's response:
I was just looking up breeders and my new goal is to own one! I just love them.

You didn't have to eat any while you were down there did you? what is the strangest thing you did have to eat while you lived on the side of the volcano?

bluerose90 replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
Aww! I've seen them in the amazon jungle too! They're cute and kinda funny looking. Thanks for sharing DDT.
Where there is shadow, there is light.

tnmist responded:
Thank you for sharing - cool animals and beautiful people! Appreciate it.
Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: Getting out of bed. - Mason Cooley

Misty

slik_kitty replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
tuna while camping near the top of volcan pacaya.

DOGDANCING_TCOS replied to slik_kitty's response:
just some more pictures of my trip, gawd I need that, I finally feel relaxed and unstressed and capable of taking on life again. I highly recommend a vacation for everyone.

http://gettingthebucksout.blogspot.com

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was sexually abused by my older brother and my older cousin from age 8-18. I repressed these memories for many years. When I was in my mid 30's ...More

Helpful Tips

my story - in part anyway
I had always been asked if I had been molested and always answered no. Then, after a hysterectomy at 36, I was once again asked, only this ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 12 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.