Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
My morning
az330 posted:
Even more angry that i just bared my soul a little and webmd ate it up! Grrrr.....
The start to my day is not good. Unsettling dreams last night. Did opening up to my T cause these bad dreams. It seems to happen after seeing her. I dont know. Too make things even worse i have to be around people today! Time to put on a fake smile. Remember AZ that things are great! What a load of crap! I just want to curl up in a ball and sit in the corner.

DOGDANCING_TCOS responded:
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((AZ)))))))))))))))))))))))))) Oh i hate that post eating gremlin!

"Did opening up to my T cause these bad dreams." - probably so. Its part of the process. You mind mulls stuff over as you start digging deeper.

Remember YOU set the pace, don't allow your T to rush you.

I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

az330 replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
Thanks....Im hoping tonight will be better ..feeling very vunerable....i just have no words right now....

tnmist responded:
I agree with DDT because it happens to me, too. I see my T on Fridays (but not every Friday), and several times I've had to leave a message for him over the weekend or on Monday to call me. Sigh.

We do have to use our "public face" at times. It keeps us safe, and there are a LOT of walking wounded out there, not just in our circumstances but from many different scenarios, who do the same thing. It's okay to do, especially when we feel so vulnerable and our inner child just wants to know we are safe.

I will tell you something that my T tells me, and I still struggle with it, but all of this is a GOOD thing because you are unloading a lot from your backpack of life and doing a lot of work. This is part of healing, and it won't always feel so awful. I have to trust him on that one because I'm still in the "awful" stages, but I've known him long enough to be able to trust him.

One last thing, and I'll shut up. I try to remember to highlight and copy what I type in these posts just in case it glitches and doesn't post...Been stung too many times, so I most always do that now. Saves me some frustration.

(((hugs)))
Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: Getting out of bed. - Mason Cooley

Misty

Spotlight: Member Stories

Just thought that my revealing this discussion would open my story of sexual abuse, and bring my insecure self to light. This part of my life was alwa...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.