Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Can't Call It_--------TRIGGER
An_247346 posted:
Why do some people think they know what a person want or need?

__-----------------------

-----------------------

---------------------

A incident happened tonight that caused me to have one too many panic attacks.This person with a sick and twisted mind thought it would be ok to sneak up on me.Didn't see it coming or of anything like that of them coming up behind me with some plastic cuffs.

In their mind it's harmless just having fun.Well I didn't think so cause it's way deeper than they think.

marysings responded:
Can you tell them how much it hurts? If not, try not to put yourself in his company anymore.

PTSD and panic attacks are no fun. I hope you feel better very soon.

Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart.

tnmist responded:
I'm sorry that happened to you! PTSD is the pits, to be sure. I hope you can let this person know that is not something he can do ever again. I hope you have had a chance to ground yourself get on better footing. Take care of you. You are worth it.
Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: Getting out of bed. - Mason Cooley

Misty

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a senior citizen who has carried a family secret for over 60 years. I have a genetic disorder diverticulosis.Treatment began in 2003. The bowel p...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.