Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
No title
az330 posted:
Saw my T today. Im my own worst enemy. I cant get out of my own head. My T says im a survivor but this sure doesnt feel like surviving. Feel like im drowning and everytime i come up for air i get swept away. Feeling frustrated and alone. Time to try and retreat. Im waving the white flag surrendering. Send a team in to pick whats left of me....not well and wont be .

bluerose90 responded:
(((Hugs))) Take the time you need and stay in your safe place so that you can rest and regroup. You are a survivor it's just that you're in the downswing right now. With time and help you'll be able to come up out of it soon. Please be safe and take care. We are around when/if you need us. *Sits next to you and brings you an extra blanket, some hot chocolate, and Foxy to keep us company.*
Where there is shadow, there is light.

lovely_lemon_tree replied to bluerose90's response:
I will join the little group too...
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

tnmist replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
Me, three. I answered your other post, AZ. I think it must have posted twice. Not sure how much help I can be, but I'm here.
Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: Getting out of bed. - Mason Cooley

Misty

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, I have no idea how to use a site like this but hopefully I'll catch on quick. lyI am looking for support from other adults dealing with being ...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful