Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Everyone----Thanks
soulkeepers posted:
Been up all night and after having a three hour convo with "T".I said I was feeling lower than low.He asked how low?..low enough to feel the devil's pain so I felt the need to do this.I know what expect but don't know what I will get..Don't know how anyone is going to interpreted this or if anyone care to read it.Besides I don't think anyone really know us but we don't want anyone to answer this out of pity or etc....The only thing I'm upset about is not having anyone being straight but instead we got silence,something we got for a long time.

Some told us when we came here that they understand we were there because we paid a price and it wasn't our fault.That was one of the few moments that amazed us.After awhile we thought we had found some survivor sisters and soul sisters.Lovely and caring,some are funny but all are good to communicate with.

But it funny how things change on us and I don't know what happened to put us this spot we're in at the moment.Feel like we're paying a price for some unknown reason.Being push aside,ignored,feel like we are not wanted here and all anyone has to say is you're not wanted/needed here.If that's the case then why are we here?

I understand not knowing what to say at times but clearly it much more when no one is saying anything.I wouldn't want my worst enemy feeling the way I do right now and I truly hope none of you feel this way..I guess you have to know the feeling to know what I'm saying.I'm big on promises cause I know they can be broken but I have one to ask and you won't here from me.I promise you this time.Somethings you just can't take back and in my case it's been too many.Would you pray for me?

I deeply and truly thank you for giving us that onetime amazing moment.Once was our survivor/soul sisters!

Thanks for popping into our life for that moment

Wyatt----Soulkeepersofus
MAKE EVERY YESTERDAY A DREAM OF HOPE AND TOMORROW A DREAM OF HAPPINESS!!!!!!!

DOGDANCING_TCOS responded:
There are lots of us on here Wyatt/SK so if its one person you are needing to hear from its okay to ask directly for them/to them.

I know Kitty's been in the hospital and I've been on a week hiatus due to wedmd logging me out and I had to do some detective work to get my system to cough up the pass word. If it any of my alter you need to hear from, well even I haven't heard from then since Dec. (so I get that lonely feeling of being disconnected.)

If its Caprice your missing, all I can say is we all miss her.

No one is asking you that you go or remain silent. No one here is disappointed in you. Just worried and relieved to hear you are still with us.

I will pray for bright blessing to shine upon you.
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

bluerose90 responded:
(((Hugs if okay)))

I'm sorry that you feel that way Wyatt. None of us here want you to go or want you to be silent. I will pray for you. Please be gentle with yourself tonight and try to get some rest if you can.

Rose
Where there is shadow, there is light.

soulkeepers replied to bluerose90's response:
am still being played with and that's not cool .well it doesn't matter either way i am suppose to be the fool.the only thing i can do right now is ask god to forgive me for what i just done cause i can't take it back.

DOGDANCING_TCOS replied to soulkeepers's response:
What have you done?

soulkeepers replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
just empty th botle sory

oh my friend. tears. That is what I heard in your words.

you know what to do. I will play Caprice here. Call 911.

I'm blogging about you as we speak. I do not want your pain to disappear and be silent. I WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW YOU WERE HERE AND YOU MATTERED.

.*Sits quietly with you.*

may you wake to no pain.

and none of you have anything to be sorry about. NONE OF YOU.

dear ones, so many poisonous barbs have been stabbed into you. You have all the ingredients in the mix to turn you into a callous uncaring person and yet you aren't. I have seen the love in your souls.

Thea abuse may have shattered your soul but it couldn't tarnish it.

bluerose90 replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
Where there is shadow, there is light.

DOGDANCING_TCOS replied to bluerose90's response:
  • ******************** TRIGGER ****************** ************* ************************** ************************* ************

• Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, all. I've been kicking around this site for years in all its various forms. Change is not easy, but survivable. I'm working on my MSW (M...More

Helpful Tips

Are you having posting problems?
    With all the posting/not posting problems, try these: 1. Copy your post/response BEFORE clicking on "post" 2. If the "can't post now" ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.