Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
help?
marysings posted:
On another mental health community I was getting to know a new person. We had several conversations and then I was attacked by another new person.

Attacked! She told me I was judgmental and a liar. She told me I was numerous 'names'. Then another person jumped on the bandwagon and said a lot of other negative things about me.

I was tired when I read all of this and so I over-reacted. After crying for a while, I fired back with all I had. Unfortunately it all exploded. I am thankful that my new friend helped to get that conversation deleted. More discussions need to be deleted. It all triggered another poster and I felt very responsible.

I feel like I've been run over and over. My heart hurts. No one has ever written such things about me in all the 10 years I have been on WebMD.

Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart.

bluerose90 responded:
(((Hugs)))
Where there is shadow, there is light.

Spotlight: Member Stories

If you have any questions just ask....The story continues.

Helpful Tips

Are you having posting problems?
With all the posting/not posting problems, try these: 1. Copy your post/response BEFORE clicking on "post" 2. If the "can't post now" ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.