Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
help?
marysings posted:
On another mental health community I was getting to know a new person. We had several conversations and then I was attacked by another new person.

Attacked! She told me I was judgmental and a liar. She told me I was numerous 'names'. Then another person jumped on the bandwagon and said a lot of other negative things about me.

I was tired when I read all of this and so I over-reacted. After crying for a while, I fired back with all I had. Unfortunately it all exploded. I am thankful that my new friend helped to get that conversation deleted. More discussions need to be deleted. It all triggered another poster and I felt very responsible.

I feel like I've been run over and over. My heart hurts. No one has ever written such things about me in all the 10 years I have been on WebMD.

Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart.

bluerose90 responded:
(((Hugs)))
Where there is shadow, there is light.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My 6 yr. old daughter was sexually abused by her father on a week-end visitation, shortly after we separated and I filed for divorce. After she told m...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful