Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
help?
marysings posted:
On another mental health community I was getting to know a new person. We had several conversations and then I was attacked by another new person.

Attacked! She told me I was judgmental and a liar. She told me I was numerous 'names'. Then another person jumped on the bandwagon and said a lot of other negative things about me.

I was tired when I read all of this and so I over-reacted. After crying for a while, I fired back with all I had. Unfortunately it all exploded. I am thankful that my new friend helped to get that conversation deleted. More discussions need to be deleted. It all triggered another poster and I felt very responsible.

I feel like I've been run over and over. My heart hurts. No one has ever written such things about me in all the 10 years I have been on WebMD.

Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart.

tnmist responded:
Oh, Mary, I'm so sorry that happened. (((Hugs))) Since that person or people obviously don't know you, please don't take it personally. I suspect it was their own pain talking. That will be hard to do, I know.

I am a super-sensitive person myself, so if I even think someone is upset with me I tend to bend over backwards to try to fix things, and that isn't always the best answer. (I'm learning to just let things go and not even respond sometimes because it will just dig me into the mud deeper.)

Whatever their reasons, it was certainly uncalled for. I am very sorry for your added pain, truly I am.
Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: Getting out of bed. - Mason Cooley

Misty

marysings replied to tnmist's response:
Misty, thank you for your kind words. I did not come here for sympathy ... I just didn't know what else to do. I know the SA community cares about everyone and I just need comfort.

Ten years of WebMD and I am blasted. It's never happened before. No one will really know my pain.

I am too sensitive. I hated myself before all of this and this has pretty much sealed my heart from even liking myself.

Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart.

tnmist replied to marysings's response:
Switzerland - I am Switzerland. Mary, I really don't want to get in the middle of anything. A lot of us on several of these boards have multiple issues, heavy-duty illnesses, and we don't always behave the way we should. It sounds like a mediator is needed, but I don't think anyone wants me to do that. I hope all the parties involved can take some time to cool off and work on repairing the damage.

Okay, I'm bowing out of this one...I can't handle getting into the crossfires.

Please, whoever all is involved, though, please go forward with care on this board. There are a lot of fragile folks around, including me.
Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: Getting out of bed. - Mason Cooley

Misty

bluerose90 replied to marysings's response:
We are all imperfect and sometimes things come out of our mouths, or in this case typed from our fingers, that we regret.

Den51, I don't know what happened on the other board. Nor do I need to know. I will say one thing to you however. What happened happened and it can't be changed. Sometimes we have to just let go of things. There is no reason for it to be brought up here again.

Mary, I know you didn't come here for sympathy. We all come here to vent and just to get it out. Like is said to Den51, I don't know what happened and I don't need too. You are a good person and you deserve to be cared for. I'm sorry that happened to you on the other board. (((Hugs))) Believe me I understand about being too sensitive. I'm sensitive as well but I learned early on to put up my guard, my mask, to hide how I was really feeling and then when alone I break down. I care about you and so do the others here. (((Hugs)))

Rose
Where there is shadow, there is light.

soulkeepers responded:
Mary,

You said no one will ever feel your pain?

I have to say that I was a little shock by you

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No one will ever try to even understand what kind of pain my in.You have people standing behind you and because It's you then they just want the whole matter to get lost.Like they say what happened is done with and it can't be change.But it's done and still is doing a lot of damage.How do you think all of this makes me feel?....I'm talk about it because it's happening to me.

It's 5:00 in the morning and I have been dealing with text messages and phone calls.All kinds of nasty comments,one asked if I need any help in doing it the right way.We haven't even said hello to none another in about months or longer.What made you think that it was ok for you to take what I wrote here and spoke of it over there?..We were not exchanging words at the time and I don't convo with the person you was chatting with.By you placing it there somehow it ended up on face book.Even tho you wasn't at my house you had everything mapped out and had written me off.Cause it wasn't that long after I posted it that you went on the other board and put it up.

And the conversation that you had deleted oh I have that one too the one that started the whole drama.You didn't count on having the whole convo from start to finish.Even if we never speak again I would not take anything that you have said and carry anywhere else.Out of respect I wouldn't do it.Is that how respect is gain around here by how long you've been here?

Right from the jump you got people saying to just let it go.We don't need to know what happen.That right there says we don't care what was said to whom about whoever just don't attack her here.We don't care if she started it like other people don't deserve any respect.She runs over here and tell the story the way she wants it then she's covered like I'm the one who brought this on.

Right now I feel like someone has come up from behind me and place a plastic bag over my head.There not holes in it and there's no way to punch a hole nowhere.Just being suffocated by all of this..What you did was uncalled for but don't hear no one calling you on that.

You don't have to get back to me after all to you I'm dead.I figured everyone else wants me dead to.Please no sympathy,comfort or pity cause I'm the one doing wrong even tho I wasn't here when the trouble began.
MAKE EVERY YESTERDAY A DREAM OF HOPE AND TOMORROW A DREAM OF HAPPINESS!!!!!!!

mandybutterflykiss replied to tnmist's response:
I think I shall go back into the shadows.... I just want to say, I love you ALL...

marysings replied to soulkeepers's response:
Soulkeepers -

I never said your name. I simply stated that I feared you were dead. You posted that you emptied the bottle. What was I supposed to assume? I am relieved to know you are not dead.

I have not been on facebook since yesterday morning. I'll need to check in and see what is going on. Thank you for the tip.

Take care,
Mary

den51 replied to marysings's response:
That is making it right ?? you are in the wrong

Helpful Tips

my story - in part anyway
I had always been asked if I had been molested and always answered no. Then, after a hysterectomy at 36, I was once again asked, only this ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 12 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.